Ingredients:

4 (5 oz.) Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts

1/4 Cup Barbecue Sauce

1/4 Cup Hormel Real Bacon Bits

1 Cup 2% Colby and Monterey Jack Shredded Cheese

1 (14 oz.) Can Rotel (Diced Tomatoes with Green Chilies), drained

Sliced Green Onions

Pepper

Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Pound out the chicken breasts to flatten. Season each with a little pepper.

Cook the chicken in a skillet sprayed with non-stick cooking spray over medium-low heat until no longer pink. Place each breast onto a baking sheet and top each breast with 1 tablespoon of barbeque sauce, 1/4 cup cheese, 1/4 cup tomatoes, green onions and 1 tablespoon of bacon bits.

Place into the oven and bake until the cheese has melted (about 5 minutes).

Enjoy!

Christine

:D :D :D

208.2/169.5/144

SW/CW/WW Goal (PG TBD)

Christine you are my hero! This is my favorite thing on the Chili's menu.. but I can only indulge every 6 weeks or so! I will make this tomorrow! :D

**Lisa**

Going strong since 11/29/04

SW255/CW179/GW150

1417483.png

Guest Denise02

I tried this and boy was it yummy.

We had chicken sandwiches and a salad.

Denise

I made this tonight with just a few changes. As the chicken was cooking, I seasoned it with some chili powder and cumin. Then, I topped it with BBQ, red and green peppers, rotel, and colby cheese slices. After the cheese got melty, I put the bacon bits on.

DB and I both really liked it, but he thought it was a little too spicy. Next time I'll either lessen or leave out the spices, or maybe leave out the rotel.

Thanks for the recipe!

- Jacque

"Hang Tough. That means doing your best every day."

- Major Dick Winters, Band of Brothers

SW: 162

CW: 149

GW: 135

Guest sailorsproudwife

This was awesome!! My hubby loved it and he ended up taking the leftovers to work and they LOVED it too!!

Thanks so much!!

Can't wait to make this over the weekend. I appreciate the post.

Laurie

Life Goal: To be half the size but TWICE the woman. :bcb_wink3

283 / 283 / 145

I made this for dinner last night and everyone (age 4 - 40) loved it!!! That is amazing in this household. They asked if we could have it every night. Probably not, but nice to know that we can have it again. It was easy, delish. Oh, I did make a change. I marinated the chicken first. Mmmm...

Junglejoy

This was so good. My DH who is not a WW loved it. I just added regular cheese to his instead of the RF. This is such an easy recipe to make with not much clean up. After cooking the chicken I placed it on a baking sheet covered with tin foil, so the clean up was so simple. I served it with garlic mashed potatoes and green beans.

Kristen

SW 245/CW 153/GW 150/

Just finished this for dinner.. WOW :D

Used the bbq to make dinner.. was TOO hot to cook inside.. just grilled the chicken for a few minutes on each side.. then layered the bbq sauce, cheese, tomatos, bacon and herbs.

Used a 4oz breast that was butterflied.. used ONLY Monterey Jack cheese and left out the canned tomatos and used fresh yellow and red from the garden.. topped with fresh garden chives and parsley!

WOW.. YUM!

Jackie ~SW: 160/CW:155/GW: 130

Loved this recipe! I cooked everything in the skillet and it was fine. Great flavor!

I strive to be the person, my dog thinks I am.

Between Tomorrow's Dream

Yesterday's Regret

Is Today's Opportunity.

Guest Hailey

Thanks for posting this recipe, sounds great.