Health Discovery Network
IWillBeThin

NO PUDGE COOKIES & CREAM ICE CREAM BAR

Guest happylady55

I have tried the ice cream and it was awful. I took one bite and threw it in the trash. I haven't seen the cookies but the cake mixes are really good so maybe the cookies will be better than the ice cream.

I prefer WW brand of ice cream novelties myself. The No Pudge brand do not taste good to me at all.

Darlene

Do not give up, the beginning is always the hardest. ~ unknown

RESTART 8/25/2012

i just tried the cookies and cream drumstick..no pudge. it is quite tasty to me. i don't care for their ice cream sandwiches though.

Lee Ann

SW 185.4

Guest brantley96

I have tried the ones that are strawberry flavor. They remind me of the Good Humor bars I used to get off the ice cream truck. I thought they tasted good.

Jackie

Tried their cookies & cream bars and they were awful!!!! We also thru them out.

I usually get the WW cookies & cream bars and when I do, I have to hide a couple for myself...... my DH likes them so much, he'll eat the whole box all at once!!

Joanna :headover:

Ya-Ya Name ~Princess Sparrow Hawk ~

Recommitted 2-13-04 ~ Lifetime since 9-11-90

Heaviest weight ~ 135.6 ~ Recommit weight ~ 135.6 (2-13-04)

Current weight ~ 120.9 (8-27-04)

WW goal ~ 105, My goal ~ 99 :goal: (my weight when I made lifetime - I'm 4' 11" tall!!) :D

~~~ "Nothing's forgotten. Nothing is ever forgotten." ~~~ Robin of Sherwood

Haven't seen the cookies and cream bars but I LOVE the No-Pudge Fudge bars -- they've been a lifesaver.

:) Susie :)

SW 266/CW 231/GW 150

Total lost: 35 pounds:D

Started WW 5/31/05

Reached 1st 10% goal 9/6/05

Guest Kat6496

I also just bought the Cookies and Cream, and did not care for them at all. I'll let the bottomless pit (my BF) eat them! LOL But I DO love their Strawberry Shortcake Ice Cream bars and the Fudge Bars. Both great. I have to buy two boxes in my house of the Strawberry now! I also like the Skinny Cow Ice Cream Sandwiches, but be sure to check the labels...I think they went up in points recently following an owner change, but I haven't gotten them in a while.