Health Discovery Network
NJLadera

WW Snack bar vs Kudo

I was just wondering about how much does a box of those bars cost and about how many points? My friend had been buying those bars but said they are a bit pricey for what you get?? Anyways, I was looking at these Kudos bar my DH got and if I added right, it comes out to only 2 points (Cal=100, Fat=3.5, Fiber=0). You get 10 to a box and I paid $1.75. Plus it's the Snicker's Kudos!! That's if the points cal. on this one website was right.....

SW:262.6 HW:263 CW:213.8 Total weight lossed so far 48.8

Guest sunnyinslc

If my memory is correct, the WW bars are 6 for $5.00 (if you buy them at the WW meeting places). I'm sure they are less if you can find them at a grocery store, but stores in my area don't carry them. Most flavors are 2 points a piece.

The WW bars are okay but I prefer the Kudos, and you're right: 2 points for a Snickers granola bar and it's fortified with calcium (20% of daily allowance). The Kudos bars are not your regular-sized granola bar, though; they are about 1/2 the width of a regular granola bar - I eat them to satisfy a craving for sweets, not because they fill me up.

For 2 points, you might also want to check into Pria and Luna bars (the flavors with nuts usually are closer to 3 points). They are more expensive than Kudos, but bigger, and they typically have more fiber and are a more filling snack (for me, anyway).

Sue

In my area, the WW bars are $4.75 and come 4 to a box. They are 2 pts each.

Darlene

Do not give up, the beginning is always the hardest. ~ unknown

RESTART 8/25/2012

I treat myself to a Snickers Kudos now instead of candy bars. I love it. It is just like eating a Snickers without the guilt. :) Enjoy. They are way cheaper and the point value is great for what you get. :)

Cheri

HW 169

SW 165

CW 162.6

GW 135

5'4", 37

Made it to 137 in 9/2002, now I'm back.

I am the vine, you are the branches...for without me you can do nothing. Jn 5:15 :workout: :water1: