Health Discovery Network
Sign in to follow this  
Cherisunshine

Edy's Fudge Tracks

It's their new slow-churned line. I love it. It is vanilla, fudge and mini peanut butter cups. It is really good and 1/2 cup is plenty to satisfy.

I figure to the tenth. So, this is 2.8 for 1/2 cup.

Get some and enjoy :)

Cheri

HW 169

SW 165

CW 162.6

GW 135

5'4", 37

Made it to 137 in 9/2002, now I'm back.

I am the vine, you are the branches...for without me you can do nothing. Jn 5:15 :workout: :water1:

Guest katienoell

I can't wait to try this. Weis had these on Buy 1 Get 1 Free this week, so I picked up the Fudge Tracks and the French Silk flavors.

I wasn't even sure what the Fudge Tracks was until reading this post, I just grabbed it because it was the only other flavor besides plain Vanilla that they had there. I LOVE peanut butter cups, so I'm sure I'll love it! The French Silk is to die for too. I tried some of that last night and it was awesome. I couldn't even tell that it was "diet" food. :)

I've had both. Liked French Silk, but wait till you try Fudge Tracks. :) Let me know what you think.

Cheri

HW 169

SW 165

CW 162.6

GW 135

5'4", 37

Made it to 137 in 9/2002, now I'm back.

I am the vine, you are the branches...for without me you can do nothing. Jn 5:15 :workout: :water1: