2 TB ketchup

1 TB chopped cilantro

3 small chicken breasts, baked and finely chopped

1 TB lemon juice

1 jar salsa

6 small (6"?) corn tortillas

1 c lf cheddar, shredded

lf sour cream, optional

Preheat oven to 350. Heat large nonstick skillet and cook peppers, onion, garlic, chili powder until softened. Add tomatoes, 1 c water, ketchup and cilantro. Cook 5 minutes.

In bowl combine chicken and lemon/lime juice. Stir in to tomato mixture.

Spread 1/2c salsa in ungreased 9x13 pan. Top with 3 tortillas. {2 side by side, 1 cut in half to fill in space) Top with chicken mixture. Sprinkle with 1/2 c cheese. Top with remaining tortillas. Spread with remaining salsa; sprinkle with remaining cheese.

Bake until cheese is melted; about 15 minutes. Garnish with sour cream.

The points for this will depend on the cheese and tortillas you use. My cheese was 14 pts, tortillas 1 pt each. This is 26 pts for the entire casserole; cut into 8 pieces and garnished with lf sour cream it is about 3.5 pts per piece. Its very filling!!

Tara

High Preg Weight- 223

Start August '08- 208.2

Current- 199.0

Sept Goal- 194.0

Oct '09 Goal- 160

ive just been asking for something like this!! thank you so much, i have corn tortillas though.. i really want to use them up i may cut them in strips to spread out evenly since they are a bit smaller. but thank you so much for this!! ill make it tonight.!:crazy:

1-14-2010:162 (trying to concieve & got pregnant w/2nd baby.

CW 9-18-2010:223 (8 months preggo)

Will be officially starting WW again while BF as soon as Ms. Natalie is born, October 22nd ;)

1st Goal: to be 190 by christmas or at least under 200 for sure.

This sounds so yummy!!

Will be making, I love enchiladas and make them for Christmas time, so now I can make them WW style!

P.S. My mom is from Saskatchewan!!!

Michelle

As I lose the weight, I find a me I thought I'd lost!

sw 342 cw 289 gw 174

Guest colleen7

Tara, I wanted to thank you for this yummy recipe. I made it for dinner last night and it was a hit. Well, with everyone except DD - she's not a huge fan of tomatoes, peppers, or onions! LOL But she did enjoy the tortillas, chicken and cheese. She just picked around the veggies!

Next time I make it I'm going to add a can of drained black beans (accounting for the additional points though!).

Thanks again!