Health Discovery Network
Sign in to follow this  
Guest thenewtbosten

MY Starbucks Frappuccino clone!

Guest thenewtbosten

You can do it with any flavor, but my new FAVORITE is Kahlua!!!

Ingredients:

1 cup brewed regular or flavored coffee(my latest is Millstone Kahlua Vanilla Creme)

3/4 to 1 cup of low point ice cream(I use Bryers CalSmart Vanilla - 1/2 pt for 1/2 cup! Or Blue Bunny SF FF Brownie Sundae, 1 pt for 1/2 cup)

1 tray ice cubes

DaVinci SF syrup, any flavor desired(I use about 3 squirts worth, and the Kahlua syrup!)

Splenda to taste

Directions: Combine all ingredients in a blender, and blend til smooth!

This makes a whole lot (more than a venti, I'd say!), and the points depend on the ice cream and amount of Splenda(even though Splenda is 0 points, it has points if you use like a 1/2 cup or something!) I use a cup of the CalSmart ice cream and about 1/2 cup of Splenda, and call the whole thing 1.5 points! It's GOOOOOOOD!

Guest xserene_queenx

I made a pot of coffee the other day to try out some frappuccinos with my new magic bullet and boy is this the best yet! I've been having one everyday it's that good. hehe The only thing I don't add is the ice cubes, because I feel it's already thick and slushy enough with the ice cream, and plus it waters it down a bit. This is definitely a keeper. ^^

I made a pot of coffee the other day to try out some frappuccinos with my new magic bullet and boy is this the best yet! I've been having one everyday it's that good. hehe The only thing I don't add is the ice cubes, because I feel it's already thick and slushy enough with the ice cream, and plus it waters it down a bit. This is definitely a keeper. ^^

I just got a magic bullet and have been wanting to try some coffee drink in it. Need to buy ice cream for it, have everything else.

Carmen

SW: 158

CW: 136.4

Total loss: 21.6

10%: 126

PGW:120-125

Guest RaskalsMom

I'm saving this one! :bcb_happy