Health Discovery Network
Guest samara

low point foods that don't taste like low point foods

Guest samara

list em!

laughing cow cheese wedges are SO GOOD. Are they just regular cheese spread that is portion controlled or is it a unique diet cheese formulation? i love the stuff. it's a solid deal at only 1 pt per wedge.

what other foods do you like that are good point values?

I'm a big fan of FF mini pretzels. (who knew regular pretzels had fat?)

You can't taste the FF difference really.

I mean... they're pretzels... it's hard to screw that up. :D

Plus they're a good alternative when you're craving something crunchy.

Of course that's just my opinion. I could be wrong.

Guest HealthyVegas

My absolute favorite one point food is Joanne's Crustless Pumpkin Pie. If you don't have the recipe, let me know. It is a quick blender spin for the few ingredients, then oven bake. You can eat it hot or cold. One fourth of this pie is one point!! I eat it with FF Cool Whip for a one point dessert and it is awesome. I also have it with breakfast, lunch, or dinner. I always have it on hand.

94% FF Kettle Corn is my other favorite!

This is a good idea for a thread!

Dena

Hebrew National 97% FF weiner on a Wonder Light bun = 2 pts!

Lisa

~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~

"How many times must you fall and then get back up before reaching the goal? Do it as many times as it takes." CW

hi all! well the other inght i made a ww pizza , i got pillspery (sp) dough.. 1 sixth was only 3 points and let me tell you it made a huge pizza 1 piece was really like 2 normal pieces. now with my ingredients added, tomato sauce (0) ff cheeze(2) 1/4 cup , and pineapples , bell peppers, onions and mushrooms, it was really good and only 5 points for a 6th of a huge pizza.. so like 5 points for 2 pieces really. i had left oevers and i took it too work! defiantely tasted like a cheat.

1-14-2010:162 (trying to concieve & got pregnant w/2nd baby.

CW 9-18-2010:223 (8 months preggo)

Will be officially starting WW again while BF as soon as Ms. Natalie is born, October 22nd ;)

1st Goal: to be 190 by christmas or at least under 200 for sure.

I really like Quaker's Bite sized rice cakes. 7 of them are a point. I like the caramel corn flavor. To me, it's like eating caramel corn. I have to be careful though!

HW 220

CW 134

GW 129

Guest wandaf

1/2 cup grapenuts and an apple chopped up, microwave for 30 secs, add Yoplait ff sf apple turnover yogurt and a dollop of ff cool whip and YUMMY! Can't beat it!

MIne would have to be the low fat Boca Burgers for 1 point. I can eat them on a light wheat bun which is another point and load it up with lettuce, onions, mustard and tomatoes, and it's only 2 points. I ate 2 of them for dinner last night and was completely stuffed.

Beth :)

Guest sunnyinslc

For me, it's Vitatops and Vitabrownies, hands down. Packed with nutrition, tasty, 1 point, and CHOCOLATE. :D What more could you want?

Sue

orange fluff stuff

pineapple drained

orange ff sf jello

ff cool whip

mandarin oranges if you like and mix it all together.

2 points per cup!

i also have fallen in love with joanne's pumpkin pie.

Lee Ann

SW 185.4

Guest kitterkatter

Joanne's Crustless Pumpkin Pie? I must have the recipe and point info. It sounds wonderful!

Guest JmoMOMto3

yes i would like the recipe for the punkin pie too!!!! I must say the diet coke cake. I have been eating the bran ones for so long its nice to have a muffin that really taist like a non diet food. I made those and took them to school for my dh and all the teachers came and told me how wonderful they were. They nearly died when I told them what was in it... lol

jenny

Guest lauren676

good ideas! what is the recipe for the diet coke muffins? they sound good!

Someone had a recipe for angel food cake cupcakes with pineapple. I can't find it now can you post if again ?

pudgie lifeti:exercise: me

Guest nunezbabygirl

Wow.... I just tried this last week, and it was soooooo good... I love the diet coke cake!!!!

No Pudge brand Giant Fudgy Bars. In your frozen dessert section.

0 POINTS!

Very tasty, cool, creamy, chocolate! Feels like an indulgence.

Also, I'm going to say ff Pringles are a fair rendition if you're craving potato chips. I also like to mix Lipton onion soup mix with ff sour cream, makes a great onion dip (1 point for 1/4 cup).

Erin (Princess Dirty Bird)

Swiss Miss Low Fat Chocolate Pudding!! 3 points :cool:

Joined WW: 8/23/05

SW: 217.2

CW: 190.8

Total weight loss to date -26.4

My grocery store doesn't carry angel food cakes anymore. Can you believe that???? I have to go to a different store to get one. :(

Beth :)

Guest DoriKaters

I really love Jello SF FF White Chocolate pudding mix made with skim milk. Add a few sliced strawberries....mmmmmm.....sooo good. It reminds me of a light cheesecake flavor. There is also SF FF Cheesecake pudding mix but I haven't tried it yet. :)

Hey Everyone,

I am new to WW and was reading some of the messages. I made the FF SF cheesecake pudding last night it was pretty good but I think it taste more like vanilla than cheesecake and I added 2 tablespoons of graham crackers crumbs and I think that was only 2 points and it was good.

Paris' minestone soup, which is posted in the soup section- @ 1.5 pts. per cup, depending on substitutions, etc.

Laughing Cow lite wedges and low fat Triscuits- 7 crackers and a wedge are 3 pts.

lemon ginger iced or hot tea with Splenda- ZERO pts!

Diet soda cake, with the whipped frosting I buy, is 5 pts. for 1/12 of a big rectangular cake pan (11 x 9?). I LOVE this stuff, and it always amazes people to learn what it's made with.

Darci :wave:

224.2/175/165

Started WW 4/18/05~~60+ pounds gone 11/15/06~~trouble maintaining, back on program 10/14/07