Health Discovery Network
calimodel1

Sweet And Sour Chicken

TIHS IS A TWIST ON COLA CHICKEN AND ITS REALLY GOOD, MUCH MORE LIKE SWEET AND SOUR CHICKEN AND GREAT OVER RICE!

ingredients

CHICKEN

BELL PEPPERS

ONIONS

BROCCOLI

MUSHROOMS

LOW SODIOM SOY SAUCE

DIET CHEEY VANILLA COKE OR DRPEPPER

KETCHUP

MUSTARD

cut the chicken breast into cubes and then cut the veggies into squares as for a stir-fry

put the veggies in apan with olive oil , and get those cooking with there 1/2 way done add the chicken and let it cook for a bit until outsides are white. then add ketchup , diet soda and just a squirt of brown mustard,then a bit of soy sauce. i did use quite a bit of ketchup it is more soupy and will not adhere to chicken like cola chicken.. i stirred often. last 10 minutes i simmerd and let sit. i pour this over brown rice and it is so good, my husband loves it! not exactly sure of the points, its been a while but has you can see by the ingredients its not many. also you can an eggroll to the side for 3 pts added for a real chinese tasty meal ;)

1-14-2010:162 (trying to concieve & got pregnant w/2nd baby.

CW 9-18-2010:223 (8 months preggo)

Will be officially starting WW again while BF as soon as Ms. Natalie is born, October 22nd ;)

1st Goal: to be 190 by christmas or at least under 200 for sure.

i dont know why noones tried this its one of our favorites..maybe it sounds wierd?

Will be officially starting WW again while BF as soon as Ms. Natalie is born, October 22nd ;)

Maybe because there are no measurments, I just went to make it and don't know howmuch of anything to use:embarrass

Tracy

SW 155 lbs:rage: 1/10/05

WW Goal 134 lbs :exercise2 5/9/05,

Lifetime at 128lbs :crazy: 6/27/05

CW Recommit 145 :bcb_mad2 11/28/09

weight.png

well im sorry i dont know the measurements ;( i just made it from the cola chicken, so if you got the same amount of chicken it would be the same points plus whatever it is for brown rice. all the veggies are 0 i hope this helps...sorry!

Thanks, I made it by guestimating and it was awesome, My family really enjoyed it too.

Tracy

SW 155 lbs:rage: 1/10/05

WW Goal 134 lbs :exercise2 5/9/05,

Lifetime at 128lbs :crazy: 6/27/05

CW Recommit 145 :bcb_mad2 11/28/09

weight.png

well thank you it is very good, i made it for my husbands family and they all really loved it! ;)