Health Discovery Network
Arlene_Dallas

Recommendation for WW Meeting-Metroplex

I am a consultant and travel for a living so have been doing WW at home (yes, I know I can find meetings to go to around the country). However, I have been considering going to a WW meeting and was wondering if any of you here in the metroplex could recommend a good meeting? I see so many that love their meetings and others that think they are a waste that I would really appreciate someones opinion- where is a good meeting held and why do you feel that its been beneficial to you? Thanks!

:exercise: Arlene Dallas

Arlene, I go to to the 7:30 AM meeting on Saturdays in Plano. It can get pretty crowded and the later Saturday meetings are usually even more busy.

Janice is the leader on Saturdays in Plano. She also has a number of other meetings.

If you want a leader with the BCB attitude Paulette leads in Richardson on Saturday mornings (at least she used to) I think she's in Plano on Tuesday and Friday nights. I sometimes stop by her meetings just for a boost.

Those are the only ones I have experience with. I probably won't be there this weekend because of the Balloon Festival, but I'm usually there if I'm in town.

Joanne

SW 252.6/WWG 157/2013 Restart 192.6:bcb_huh:/CW189

Thanks Joanne...I knew I could count on good advice from you. I'm doing a cooking class at Whole Foods on Saturday but might try to go to the early meeting. If not, then Sunday might work out as DH is leaving for San Francisco on Sunday and I leave for Cincy on Monday.

Hoping to get to the balloon festival this weekend too. If not, we always have a perfect view of the balloons from our yard. I think I had read on your bio that you work on a balloon crew...so I am guessing you will be working. That has to be so much fun!

:exercise: Arlene Dallas