Health Discovery Network
rosebud1997

Breakfast and lunch ideas

Hi Everyone,

I am new to this and just getting ready to get started. I have many dinner ideas but I am having a hard time coming up with fast and easy breakfast and lunch ideas. Does anyone have any ideas? Thanks:)

Teri

When in a hurry I like 3/4 cup cheerios 3 points, with 1/4 cup skim milk 1 point and a banana 1 point for 5 points.

Also scrambled egg has 3 points. make toast out of my light wheat that one slice has no points, spray it with I can't believe its not butter, sprinkle with 1/2 packet of splenda and sprinkle with cinnamon. 4 point breakfast

For lunch I pack salad to take to work. One thing I have learned is put you dressing in the bowl and then salad on top. Don't stir until ready to eat. I ususally top this with leftover chicken breast, or canned tuna.

Hope this helps!

Karen

Instead of giving myself reasons why I can't, I give myself reasons why can!

_Kashi oatmeal add divinci sf syurp and its 2 pts mmm

_eggbeaters 3 butterball turkey links and toast with icbinb and sf jam 4-5 pts depending on your bread

_drinkable yogurt and some fruit the yougurt is 1 pt

_eggbeaters made with 1 pt shells for a breakfast burito

_starkist tuna packs 2.5 pts plus bread love the zesty lemon pepper with mustard and lettuce

_lunchmeat sandwich with ff pringles

_baked potato in the micro with 2tbsp ff sourcream or icbinb

_frozen ww or lean cuisine meals

hw 297 while pg with 2nd child:mad:

sw 230.5

cw 206.6

rejoined ww 1-07

Guest Painthorse

I am addicted to thomas light muffins toasted with reduced fat Peanut Butter. I use the Peanut butter sparingly but the results are that it is a filling breakfast. muffin=1 pt, PB 2 tbls=5 6 point breakfast that sticks to your ribs!

Eggo lite wheat waffles (1 pt each) with Boca brand sausage (1 pt each) links 1/4 cup lite syrup (2 pts) MMMM good. I eat 2 waffles and links and use 1/4 cup syrup so only 6 points!

I also just tried Boca Burger-flamed grilled flavored and MMMMmmmm! Put that on a light wheat roll with ff cheese & some onionand I am a happy happy camper!

I second the eggbeaters. I take 1/2 cup of eggbeaters which is 1 point and make an omelette and two of the thomas's english muffins (light ones) that are one point a piece, and put jelly on the english muffins. They I cut the omelette in half and put one half on each of the muffins with jelly. Yummy andi it's only 4 points.

Beth :)

Guest Georgette

I used to love the thomas lite english muffins, but they don't carry them in Southern California any more. I even emailed them to find a location near me and they sent me a letter in the mail to tell me there is no store in my area that carries them.

My favorite low point breakfast is WW Vanilla puffed Cereal 1 point for 1 cup. I top it with a cup of blueberries and a cup of milk and I have a very filling 4 point breakfast.

_Kashi oatmeal add divinci sf syurp and its 2 pts mmm

_eggbeaters 3 butterball turkey links and toast with icbinb

What in the world is icbinb? I've been trying to figure this out but I'm stumped.

Sabrina Restart Date 1/1/12 SW 268.5

Guest SusaninNC
What in the world is icbinb? I've been trying to figure this out but I'm stumped.

I can't believe it's not butter. ;)

On Sunday I prepare my breakfast for the week, put in baggies and freeze or fridge till needed. I toast 1 pt english muffins and add an egg beater egg and sometimes a piece of bacon for either 2 or 3 pts. This week I am having 3 pt breakfast burritos (southwestern egg beaters, 2 pt tortilla and salsa).

:) Susie :)

SW 266/CW 231/GW 150

Total lost: 35 pounds:D

Started WW 5/31/05

Reached 1st 10% goal 9/6/05

Wheat Bagel with ff cream cheese-3pts

turkey bacon one slice broken in half with egg beaters a wedge of Laughing Cow Cheedar Cheese on Natures Own Light White toast-4pts

Fruit Harvest Cereal-2pts with 1%milk 1cup

Weight Management Banana Oatmeal-3pt

Lunch

I usually eat left overs from dinner for lunch

Wheat pita with thin ham and ff cheddar cheese heated in the microwave (tastes like a hot/ham and cheese)

Smart Ones Meals

Wheat thins with Laughing Cow Swiss cheese and ham

I make soups and freeze them and make them for lunch