Health Discovery Network
Sign in to follow this  
Guest mom2tsm

No Pudge Fudge Bars

Guest mom2tsm

On the box these say 1 WW point, but according to the stats, they are safely zero. Those of you who like these, do you count them as a point?

Thanks!

Guest 4Michelle

I love these! I will allow myself UP TO 1 of these (not everyday) for 0 points. I view it as a special treat! Now mind you, I try to limit my one "freebie" a day to just that....1 thing. Just what works for me.

Guest HealthyVegas

I have not had these, but I was wondering where you purchase No Pudge Ice Cream Bars. I heard that the No Pudge Strawberry Shortcake Bars are to-die-for. I would love to try them. I think that if they add up to no points on the Points Finder and you have only one, you can safely add no points. It's when we add too many "no point" foods that we get into trouble. Every now and then, they may be ok, but if I ate too many zero point foods with some calories (say enough to equal a few points), I would tack it on to my total for the day. Hope this helps! Have a great OP day!

Dena

I love these!!!

If you figure by the formula used to calculate points, one is 0.4. I figure everything I eat exactly. So, I count it as 0.4. I can't bring myself to count something like this as zero when it comes to almost 1/2 a point. 1/2 points add up. That's still not bad for such a delicioius, filling treat. :)

Cheri

HW 169

SW 165

CW 162.6

GW 135

5'4", 37

Made it to 137 in 9/2002, now I'm back.

I am the vine, you are the branches...for without me you can do nothing. Jn 5:15 :workout: :water1:

Guest mom2tsm

Thank you Cheri! I'll count it as 1/2 point..many of my foods are .5 for some reason. For ex, on my bread, they give you the info for 3 slices! Who eats 3 slices at once anyway? Like the popcorn thing...

Anyway, thanks!

You're very welcome! Enjoy and I wish you the best on this journey!

Cheri

HW 169

SW 165

CW 162.6

GW 135

5'4", 37

Made it to 137 in 9/2002, now I'm back.

I am the vine, you are the branches...for without me you can do nothing. Jn 5:15 :workout: :water1:

I love them too, but I count them as one point like the box says. My thinking is that if WW told NO-PUDGE to market it as a point, then that's what I'd better count it as. I'd rather err on the side of caution.

:) Susie :)

SW 266/CW 231/GW 150

Total lost: 35 pounds:D

Started WW 5/31/05

Reached 1st 10% goal 9/6/05

Dena-

Just wanted to let you know the only place I was able to find the No Pudge brand was at the new Super WalMart that just went up by me. I'll tell ya' though, I just had the 2-point sundae cone last night-YUMMY!:headover: The ice cream was so creamy! I haven't tried the other bars yet, but I'll definetly be doing so in the future.

:dog: Jennifer :)

SW 225

CW 198.8

GW 145

Oh boy, it's been awhile since I've posted!! Getting back on track!:strong: