Health Discovery Network
debda

English Muffin Bread

Found this great bread at Trader Joes. It is TJ's own brand and makes a wonderful chewy toast. It is fantastic with a wedge of Laughing Cow Creamy Swiss. The bread is 90 calories, 0 fat, 1 gram of fiber. Makes a great on the go breakfast with a piece of fruit.

I would be lost without english muffins. I use the WW brand tho. 1 pt and you'd never tell the difference between WW and the others.

~Lori

SW: 159.6

CW: 159 :bcb_yuck:

GW: 135

Where am I going...and why am I in this handbasket?

Thomas's also makes a light English Muffin.

Grainne

3/16/02- Made WW Lifetime

4'11"...SW 176lbs CW 154 lbs WGW 115

Rejoining weight 11/17 154 lbs

weight.png

Guest KellyGreen

If my english muffins are 3g. of fiber or more per muffin, do they count as 1 point?

I am talking about a loaf of sliced bread called English Muffin Bread, to me it is not as airy as an English Muffin. It is dense and chewy and 1 slice of this bread toasted satisfies me more than both halves of an English Muffin. It is Trader Joes own brand.

Kelly you have to take the calories and fat grams into consideration. My bet is they are probably 1 point, but please run them through the slider before counting them as 1.

Wonderful pictures, by the way!

Remember, we're all in this together...I'm pulling for you!

Red Green

~~~

Live simply. Love generously. Care deeply. Speak Kindly. Leave the rest to God

~~~

-30!