Health Discovery Network
Guest KittyValentine

PhillySwirl Stix!

Guest KittyValentine

I have found these treats great for my sweet tooth. The regular popsicle is just 1pt each, and the sugar free version is ZERO pts!

Check out the product page.

Has anyone else fallen in love with these things?

I haven't seen these in our area yet, but I haven't really looked for this type of product either. But they look pretty interesting to me, especially since they are 0 points! Wow.

JeanetteSki

Guest KittyValentine

I was so pleased to have found them. I have an incorrigible sweet tooth, and these things really do the trick. :)

I LOVE PHILLY SWIRLS!!! I found these at Sam's a while back (before WW) and loved them. I had a problem with the number of broken pops in the box (poor handling at my Sam's Club and/ or product flaw?) and sent an email to the company. The OWNER of the company emailed me back for my phone number to call me to solve the problem. He called and sent me a refund check for the full amount paid and then sent me a Thank you email for letting him know of the problem (along with a cute picture of his new baby girl). I have since been to Sam's club to purchase these again and have had no problems with breakage. BTW you can eat up to 7 of these things and still have ZERO points!! I haven't ever eaten that many, one is generally plenty, but I was curious one day and figured it out.:crazy: Any company with that kind of customer service will win my business every time!

*Jeanne*

Good things come to those who wait. GREAT things come to those who get off their butts and work for it!!

Guest bensmomshelly

I bought the SF ones several months ago and I didn't love them. They just went to waste, which is a big bummer.

I absolutely LOVE these! I just finished my first box tonite and told hubby that I needed to get another box. I was really surprised, since I am not an ice cream eater. These definitely do the trick for curbing my sweet tooth.

:exercise: Arlene Dallas

I finally found these!

Found them at Food for Less which is the nearest store to my house, but I almost never shop there.

These really are far superior to all of the other SF popsicles in both flavor and texture!:)

These are so good, and the company is SO great. I filled out a store request (BTW they have a store locator http://www.phillyswirl.com/aboutus/dist.cfm ) and the owner emailed me & said he was trying to get the two I asked about (Walmart & Giant) to carry the sugar free but is meeting some resistance with that. :broken: So anyway I traveled off to another store JUST for these :D

Got to try the (1pt) cream ones next..I love orange & cream

RE starting weight: 266.6

Goal: 10% at a time

1st 10% -

2cd 10% -

Onederland

I went to their website after seeing these advertised on Dotti's. I filled out a request to carry them in a nearby store and he e-mailed me twice. He sounded like a very nice guy really trying to get out the good word about his product. He also sent me a picture of his little girl. What a proud daddy!

The OWNER of the company emailed me back for my phone number to call me to solve the problem. He called and sent me a refund check for the full amount paid and then sent me a Thank you email for letting him know of the problem (along with a cute picture of his new baby girl).

~ * ~ * ~Judy ~ * ~ *

(last updated - 03/25/07

CW: 185

Goal: 140

man, I am getting these next week. I have been having a sweet tooth issue, this sound soo good! I love the fact that I can have a few...COOL BEANIES

Blessings,

MrsD

I make a choice to choose the JOY of the LORD today...and tomorrow...and to make each day count for HIM.

start weight 174

current weight 161

recommittment loss 3 pounds

I bought these, and I was disappointed :(. Are they actually "swirled" like in the pictures, Mine looked and tasted like regular popsicles. I thought they were something different.

Be careful of your thoughts, for your thought become your words.

Be careful of your words, for your words become your actions.

Be careful of your actions, for your actions become your habits.

Be careful of your habits, for your habits become your character.

Be careful of your character, for your character becomes your destiny.

Author unknown

http://laurdee.blogspot.com