Health Discovery Network
SouthernArt

Good Seasons Italian Dressing - Points help please!

Last night, I was in a hurry for supper and made up some Italian dressing to go with our salad. I didn't have time to figure out the points, and now I'm trying to write down my food for yesterday and have no idea what to put. I made the dressing using Good Seasons Italian dressing mix, canola oil, and balsamic vinegar, and water...I used their cruet with the markings on it to figure the amounts of each item.

Anyone have a clue as to approximately how many points would be in a tablespoon of this? :help:

Thanks!

~Heather~

According to the package information, 2 Tbsp. prepared dressing contains 130 calories, 14 g fat. It comes out to the same as all regular italian dressings, 4 PTs for a 2 Tbsp. serving.

I make it all the time, but only use 1 Tbsp. (2 PTS) and find that enough for me.

It's time to try defying gravity!

I think I'll try defying gravity!

I highly recommend the Good Seaons no fat dressing!

Joined WW: 8/23/05

SW: 217.2

CW: 190.8

Total weight loss to date -26.4

Guest bensmomshelly

Just a note: I have made this with NONE of the oil and it still tastes great. I use Balsamic Vinegar instead of regular and it really gives it a full flavor.

Just a note: I have made this with NONE of the oil and it still tastes great. I use Balsamic Vinegar instead of regular and it really gives it a full flavor.

How many points for just the packet of seasoning. I have a recipe that calls for one.

TY in advance!