Health Discovery Network
WWCarol

Great CORE-N Bread

I think this is worth a bump up, especially with the cold weather coming on and everyone will be making chili, and bean dishes. This is perfect.

I tried this tonight after doing a search for corn bread. This was excellent. DH who loves cornbread, really liked. I made it using the FF sour cream and I only used 2 pkgs of splenda, as we don't like it too sweet.

Thank you Carol, for posting it. I get some of the best recipes from everyone off of this board.

Di :wave:

Guest Christen83

This is the most amazing Corn Bread recipe EVER. I think I even prefer it to good old Jiffy Mix. I think I'll be using this recipe for our scallopped corn this year for the holidays (just adding corn)

This is the most amazing Corn Bread recipe EVER. I think I even prefer it to good old Jiffy Mix. I think I'll be using this recipe for our scallopped corn this year for the holidays (just adding corn)

I agree with you! I like this better than any corn bread I have ever eaten.

bump for my pot of beans tonight! :bcb_up

[B][I][FONT=Georgia][SIZE=3][COLOR=indigo]Jenny[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/I][/B] [I][FONT=Georgia][COLOR=#4b0082]height - 5'8"[/COLOR][/FONT][/I] [I][FONT=Georgia][COLOR=#4b0082]HW - 181[/COLOR][/FONT][/I] [I][FONT=Georgia][COLOR=#4b0082]CW - [/COLOR][/FONT][/I] [I][FONT=Georgia][COLOR=#4b0082]Weekly Exercise Goal - 75/210 miniutes[/COLOR][/FONT][/I] [URL="http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wiVQlpy/"] [/URL] [URL="http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wiVQlpy/"] [/URL]

I am off to make this right now and bump it up. I was looking for a slightly different recipe but this sounds good and has gotten great reviews.

Never give up or look back,

:exercise: Mickee :exercise:

weight.png

HW: 238

WW: 8/18/06--210

GOAL: 130

I could hardly wait to get it out of the oven but it was awesome. Tasted like what I remember my grandmother's tasting like so many years ago. YUMMY. I can't imagine it tasting better overnight but we will see. I used Greek yogurt instead of sour cream too which concerned me but it was delicious, especially with fresh spinach and chicken sausage.

Never give up or look back,

:exercise: Mickee :exercise:

weight.png

HW: 238

WW: 8/18/06--210

GOAL: 130

That's wonderful that it reminded you of your grandmother's recipe!...:bcb_grin

And it's CORE/SF! :salut:bcb_LOL:

May you be happy. May you be well. May you be free from suffering.

Check out my website! Plant-Powered.com :bcb_smile

Naw they aren't that good. I also had grits not cream of wheat so sub'd that. Oh well they are good with my grape jam and will be good with chicken barley chili.

lost 18.0 since December, its my journey

Bumping. Now that it's cooling for fall, I plan on cooking more and yeah, I can finally turn the oven on again!:bcb_grin

Kelli from MN

"change happens one day at a time"