Health Discovery Network
High Hopes

Easy Brownie All-Bran Muffins

Brownie All Bran Muffins-1 point each per my WW Leader.... (although I counted them as 2 points) Either way....they are worth it!!!

3 cups Kelloggs All Bran Cereal

2 1/2 cups water

1 Low-Fat Brownie Mix

Pour water into the All-Bran and soak 5-8 minutes. Add brownie mix and 2/3 cup of water (additional) and mix together.

Spray muffin pan and bake for 350 for 20-25 minutes. Makes 24 muffins.

I love these! I make a batch every week and take 2 a day for my snack. I haven't gotten sick of them yet. I count them as 1 point each. I didn't know we were to add an extra 2/3 cup water though, I'll try it next time.

Michelle

Getting it together in 2010

I can not find any fat free brownie mix! I have looked at Publix, Target, and WalMart! Where did you get yours??

**Caroline

SW: 175

CW: 147

GW: 130

Guest faithgirl

Albertsons and Trader Joe's carries no pudge fudge brownie mix. It has a pink pig on the box. I think they are fat free.

Krusteaz makes a FF Brownie Mix. You can use this recipe with any of their FF Muffin Mixes for 1 pt. muffins.

~ * ~ * ~Judy ~ * ~ *

(last updated - 03/25/07

CW: 185

Goal: 140

Ladies are these regular muffins or the mini? Thanks!

Lilly - My heart rejoices in the Lord; in the Lord my horn is lifted high. I Samuel 2:1

I love these..They taste much better the next day too...after they have "sat" for awhile.

Started 01/29/06

SW-214

CW-173

GW-145

Can't wait to feel sexy again!:buddysmoo

I also make these all the time. I only use 2 1/2 cups of water though. It does take a bit of stirring to incooperate the wet and dry together but it will come together. I also add 1/4 cup of mini choc. chips with out changing the points.

I buy Ralph's brand (a S. Calif. grocery store) Lowfat Fudge Brownie Mix.

Ralph's is a Kroger store. There is no web site on the box but there is an 800 phone number you might call to see where you might get the mix near you.

1 800 697-2448

It is distributed by Inter-American Products. Inc. Cincinnati Ohio 45202

Nutrition information for a 20.5 oz box. 1/18 or 1/4 cup dry mix (32g) 130 calories, 2.5g fat and 1g fiber.

Ann

ann p