Health Discovery Network
WnderLander

Pumpkin Oatmeal

I know that this recipe has been posted on the boards before but I can't find it to save my life so I thought I would throw it up here for everyone to beable to take advantage of.

1/4C Oats - 1pt

1/4C Canned Pumpkin - 0pts

1 Packet RF or SF cocoa - varied - 0-2pts

1/4C water - 0pts

1T RF Peanut Butter - 2pts

Mix oats, pumpkin, cocoa, and water together in a microwavable bowl, cook for 1 1/2 minutes, stir in peanut butter. This is really amazing! I know that some people like to use the SF DaVinnci syrups for flavoring as well but I'm perfectly happy with it like it is. It's almost like having a cookie in a bowl.

Enjoy!

~~ Lara ~~

The world is a banquet and most poor suckers are starving to death.

Live, Live Live!

weight.png

Yum! Just made this, as i had some pumpkin left over from making some pumpkin raisin cookies! Fantastic! i did add some of the SF chocolate syrup to it because i had a half a cocoa packet open. I used reg PB .. don't have any of the RF in the house.

I've made the choc/PB kind before with nutella ... that was yummy too!

I think there is still about 1/2 cup of the pumpkin left ... i know what my snack will be before bed tomorrow!

quotation-open.png Success is the sum of small efforts repeated day in and day out. quotation-close.png

Barb A

I made this this morning for breakfast. It was very good, yanno it reminded me of no-bake cookies or preacher cookies depending on what you call them. It was also very filling its lunchtime and I'm still not really hungry. Thanks for sharing.:D

Joyce

SW: 240.5 :mad: Never Again!!!!!!

CW: 229 :exercise2

Joyce

INDEPENDENCE DAY CHALLENGE

weight.png

When you say cocoa, do you mean the unsweetened cocoa that comes in the brown tin, or do you mean cocoa, as in hot cocoa that is pre sweetened and you mix w/ hot water to make a drink??

I'm glad you posted this, I was looking for this the other day and wishing i could make it! Thanks!

Nicki HW 284.0/SW 246.6/CW 246.0/GW 184

LIFETME- 5/5/07 (lost 100 lbs)

If you fail to prepare, you prepare to fail!