Health Discovery Network
hle82

Progress pics.. size 16 to 10!

I bumped myself into the 150s at the last WI.. and for the past 2 months, I had been promising myself a shopping trip for whenever I broke into this decade. Well, yesterday and today... I've been a naughty girl with my bank card!!!!

I started WW wearing a VERYTIGHTBULGING 16... I'm sure some of you are familiar with this size haha!! I was probably an 18 or 20, but I had been wearing the 16s for so long that I stretched it to accomdate every growing bulge.

Almost 35lbs gone.. and I'm now a size 10!!!

ww-2.jpg

BEFORE (left).. sometime February 2005. Not sure what I weighed, but those are actually black tie-string leisure pants which were about the only type of pants I could fit in. I thought they were "flattering"... who was I kidding??? I still have the same pair of pants and they are SO baggy now.

(RIGHT).. I am wearing my new Ann Taylor size MEDIUM (!!!) sweater, size ten blouse, and size 10 old navy pants.

ww-1.jpg

BEFORE (left) ... April 19th, 2005. 3 weeks after starting WW. I was feeling pretty good about myself and thought I looked pretty good in this picture. How in denial I was!! Size 16 blouse from H&M, size 16 pants from H&M. Look at how bloated I look! And that extra-spare tire around my waist (wait, WHAT waist????)

(RIGHT).. Houston, we have a waist and boy is it curvey!!!!!

ww-3.jpg

BEFORE (left) Sometime before WW.. weight unknown. Size large sweater from Ann Taylor, same size large black tie-string pants. I'm not sure which is bigger, my stomach or my behind? Check out my double chin too! I'm not sure where my chin ended and my neck began!!!!!

(RIGHT) I have defined shoulders!!! Still a large (but it's rather loose) tank top, DKNY skirt (size 10!!!).

ww-4.jpg

BEFORE (left) January 2005.. hello oily, fat cheeked, double-chinned me!

(RIGHT) Taken last night after I got home from an asian cultural show at Columbia university. My makeup's rather smudged, but double chin & fat cheeks .. byebye!!! Wow, I hadn't realized how wide my eyes could get.. LOL before my cheeks would always scrunch up my face and make my eyes so small. I also have a new haircut & highlights.. the great thing that comes with weight loss is the realization that I did care about looks beyond just showering, & other basic hygenics. I guess, before, with all that weight.. I just didn't know what to do with myself... I didn't think I COULD. Finally, I feel as if the fashionable girly-girl inside of me is able to come out!!!

I still have 30-40 more lbs to go.. but I'm ON MY WAY! I didn't really believe that I was losing weight/inches.. the feeling is so surreal. This is the lowest weight I've been since high school but even then, I never felt "in control" of my eating habits despite being an okay weight (binge-eating was my life then). I do now.. and that is so empowering because I feel like I have a much better hold on life now. And it all started with controling my food intake.

It was SO NICE going clothes shopping without worrying that the largest size in the stores would fit or not... but rather focus on what looked the best and showed off figure best. Total NSV!

Hope y'all enjoy my pics and hopefully I will have inspired someone with these pics as so many have you guys&gals have inspired me!!!!

Lele

Lifetime since July '06

SW: 193.4/ WWGW: 132 / CW: 120.2 1/4/10)

Weight loss is the hardest thing I've ever done in my life, but the results are beyond rewarding.

YOU LOOK AWESOME!!!!!!! go link this in the T20s woman!!!! That is fantastic!!! congrats congrats congrats!!!!!!! :goal:

iRiS :p

lifetime since 2005...recommitted 03/22/09

new mommy to Lucy Bella on 8/17/09!

HW: 186

CW: 156.4

Goal #1: 150 (5%), Goal #2: 142 (10%), GW: 130

Guest KittyValentine

Wow! You look FANTASTIC!

Two words to describe your transformation.... WOW and HOT!

Amazing job Lele. I really hope you can truly see the results and how wonderfully you are doing. Watch out EXES, you're gettin' none of it!!!! :D

~Lily~

www.lilypages.com

HW:200 lbs 05/10/05

SW:191.8 lbs 01/06/07 After pregnancy

CW:189.8 lbs

GW:140 lbs

PGW:135 lbs

Doing WW while BFeeding :bcb_bigsm

Proud Momma to Brian - born on 11/19/06

Thanks for sharing!! Seeing pictures with a transformation like your own is SO motivating! It is obvious you have been working very hard :) Keep up the good work...it's working! :)

1.png

SW-157.5 CW-144 GW-106 What I do is up to ME! :)

"Sometimes lifes most challenging moments are also the most rewarding ones." :water1:

http://www.freewebs.com/pesha/ my weight loss

http://peshasplace.blogspot.com/ my blog

Guest okiekristi79

Lele! Beautiful pictures! You're such an inspirtation to me! I cannot wait to be where you are now. I love losing inches. I am so excited to measure at Curves each month and find out how many inches are dropping. It is awesome. My personal weight goal is to do exactly what you did, Lele.

It was SO NICE going clothes shopping without worrying that the largest size in the stores would fit or not... but rather focus on what looked the best and showed off figure best. Total NSV!

Congratulations on your success! You're awesome! :jump_jack

Lele, wow! you look so incredibly super -- and so incredibly different now! Keep on keepin' on, girl!

Debbie

HW: 200

SW: 154 (8/20/05)

CW: 148.2

WWGW: 133

PGW: 125

5'5"

Congrats!!

You look so good! Enjoy those new clothes...you have worked hard to get to the point you could "shop til you drop"!

Michelle

As I lose the weight, I find a me I thought I'd lost!

sw 342 cw 289 gw 174

Great job Lele, the rest will come off sooner than you think! :bcbsalute

Grainne

3/16/02- Made WW Lifetime

4'11"...SW 176lbs CW 154 lbs WGW 115

Rejoining weight 11/17 154 lbs

weight.png

Thanks gals!! :buddysmoo It's so exciting to actually have the guts to show y'all these progress pictures and see for myself how much I HAVE changed. I was/am always my worst critic!

I'm only halfway there... phew.. who knew I'd ever even reach this point??? But I'm so determined to keep on going and someday show you my GOAL pics!!!

Lele

Lifetime since July '06

Weight loss is the hardest thing I've ever done in my life, but the results are beyond rewarding.

Lele, You look amazing. Thank you for posting these photos, because it really shows how staying dedicated can make such dramatic changes in one's body. Your dedication & your progress are so inspiring!

- Gillian

Gillian / SW: 273.0 / CW: 245.8 (7/25/2009) / GW: 145.0

Guest AMEZAMOM

WOW, WOW, WOW. You look amazing. Younger too! Congrats:headover:

Lele...you're awesome...you're such an inspiration for the rest of us!!!

CONGRATS! CONGRATS! CONGRATS!

~*Jamie*~

RSW: 182.4 - CW: 175.6

"TTC As of 3/31/07..."

Lele, you look beautiful in all of your pics but WOW what a great difference. You've done some hard, wonderful work! WTG! :bcbsalute

Amy-SAHM of 4

HW: 217

CW: 217

Starting WW's new plan (again for the millionth time) 1/2/12

You look great! Congrats on your new shopping spree!! WTG, :exercise:

*♥ ¸.♥·*¨)

(¸.·´ (¸.♥·' ♥Nakeisha♥

:jump_jack Army Wife for 13 years:jump_jack

Stay-at-home mommy to a wonderful little girl ~ age 2

*Mary Kay Independent Beauty Consultant*

WeighIn: Friday or Saturday

SW: 184.6

CW: 153.6

GW: 155.0

:exercise2 **** WW Lifetime Member 1/06**** :exercise2

Thank you everyone!!!

Here is another set of progress photos:

178-156.jpg

Left: 5/28/05... 178lbs...I had lost about 15lbs but ack I was still so bloated ...

Right: 10/21.. 156lbs... sorry it's blurry and dark, but the lighting is horrible at night in my room. I'm wearing jeans for the first time in 4 years!!!!!!!! (with a belt too!!!) .. hehe you can see the measuring tape next to my mirror. I'm starting to measure inches now too!! Oh and haha if I look "taller" in my 2nd picture.. well I'm wearing like 4" heels AND I'm not slouching so much anymore!! Teehee!

face-bf.jpg

Most of my coworkers remark that the weight loss is most apparent in my face.. I think I'd have to agree! I look less.. uhh .. frumpy.. fat...old I guessed I was the stereotypical "fat chick" who looked like she didn't know how to take care of herself. Seriously, I am 23.. and in that 'before' pic, I looked probably a decade older.

And to think I have another 30lbs to go before I get to goal!! But I'm so happy that there is a noticeable transformation!

Lele

Lifetime since July '06

Guest nunezbabygirl

Oh my god!!!!!! You did look a lot older before... Now you look your age... You look so good!!!! I am so proud of you... I'm also in my twenties, and people used to think I was a lot older until I started losing weight... Keep up the good work!!! You look awesome.

Lele- I love the new pics!!! Your face does look totally different!! You look fabulous!!!!

Linette

Lifetime: 2/9/06

SW: 187

GW: 150 I got down to 142 at my lowest weight...

Re-dedicating myself as of 01/04/11 NewSW:190

CW: 173.0 (-17.) WOOT!!! (08/01/2011)

Proud mommy to Kiley Alyssa 6/25/03 and Marisa Gail 2/20/08

You look very pretty and confident. Congratulations! :bcbsalute

• HW-142 CW-118
  • Success is not built on success. It's built on failure. It's built on frustration. Sometimes its built on catastrophe.--Sumner Redstone

Seriously girl. You are looking so, so, so SO FREAKING GOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You are SUCH a babe and you are seriously lookin awesome!

And I LOVE youe new sense of style!! Very beautiful.

Angela