Galit :)

Started:15/5/05

SW: 109.7kg - 242 lbs

CW: 82.4kg -181.6 lbs

GW 5 - 79.9gk - 176 lbs

Total lost: 27.3kg - 60.1lbs

Total left to lose - 19.4kg - 42.7 lbs

Goal of reaching 70 Ap's for Feb. : 71/70 :jump_jack

Whoaaaa my size 10 pants are getting loose on me!! With a little wiggling, I can slide them off without unbuttoning! And to think, when I started this thread... those size 10 pants were JUST right in snugness. Ahhh!!

Here's an updated picture from my recent trip to Paris:

countryside.jpg

Lele

Lifetime since July '06

SW: 193.4/ WWGW: 132 / CW: 120.2 1/4/10)

Weight loss is the hardest thing I've ever done in my life, but the results are beyond rewarding.

You loook great!!!!! I am soooo proud for you,

Keep up the good work!

" Fat your out of here"

Have a great day!!!

۩۝☺♫░ﮝﭲ☻▲▼╫≈₪₪

Kim

5'8

SW: 204--Sep 1, 2004

CW: 175.5

GW: 150

۩۝☺♫░ﮝﭲ☻▲▼╫≈₪₪

Guest angannabthin

YOU LOOK SO GOOD!!! an inspiration, wow, you look soo much younger

You go girl!! I thought you were pretty before losing weight, but wowza when you lost it. I wonder what my face looks like under all this fat?? Thanks for the inspiration.

:salut

It was SO NICE going clothes shopping without worrying that the largest size in the stores would fit or not... but rather focus on what looked the best and showed off figure best. Total NSV!

I was going through the same thing today. I would always just head for what I thought I could fit and never really consider if it was what I actually wanted. I have to remind myself when I go shopping for clothes now that I do actually have choices and I can fit into cute clothes now. It's so awesome!

And yes, you do look AMAZING!! I don't even think you look like a size 10 now. I would have guessed 8 :bcb_bravo

weight.png

Wow, this thread got majorly bumped :bcb_LOL:

I started this thread 2 years ago... I'm now a size 2 or 4. :salut

If you click on the link in my signature, I have recent progress photos. Thanks!

Lele

Lifetime since July '06

SW: 193.4/ WWGW: 132 / CW: 120.2 1/4/10)

Weight loss is the hardest thing I've ever done in my life, but the results are beyond rewarding.

I clicked on the link to your progress photos, and.......WOW!!! You look terrific!

Thanks for posting such honest photos of yourself. It really is encouraging to see photos like yours. You really CAN reshape your body!

I also found what you wrote encouraging- about how it wasn't easy, and you had many ups and downs, a few gains..........but kept plugging. I've been struggling a bit lately, and it's good to remember that others have struggled too, but get by it.

You have inspired me. :bcb_up

SW and HW-198

CW-192.5

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

You have such beautiful eyes! Congrats on the "transformation".....you should be soooo proud! Awesome job!

Jeri

Mommie to 4 little ones :bcb_up

weight.png

wow, such an inspiration!! WTG!!! :bcb_bravo

also, gotta say I ADORE that coppery colored dress you're wearing in the last photo!

Go, YOU!!!

Wowie-Zowie! What an inpiration!

Colleen M.

HW: 187

SW: 181.8

GW: 132 11/2007

CW: 143.0

One of my sweeties at school came up to me and put his arms up (I thought he was going to hug me - HA!:bcb_mad2) and said, while flapping my upper arms "Mrs. M---, why do your arms move like this?"

Not this summer, baby!

wow you look great as was said you can really see it in your face and it does make you look much younger.

Blake

MO Platoon Member #711

SW - 237.4 - 12/14/10 | GW -179.0 ##/##/## | LT - 10/06/07| CW - 237.4 - 12/14/10 - +0.0# | Current Loss - 0.0#

W

O

W

You look absolutely amazing. Talk about a complete revamp! Not that you weren't pretty before, but it's definitely a different girl in the size 10 outfits.

Love the bangs and the highlights, too!

SW/229 CW/180 GW/165

weight.png

Guest Moondarine

Lele you look so good, what an inspiration you are to us all. Please keep the pictures coming! A voyage to paris? Wow, nice! as they would say in france... Bravo mademoiselle et bon courage! Vous êtes très belle!

(ok so I have no merit for the french... I live in france...)

Peace,

Moondarine