Health Discovery Network
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Aimee001

Vitamuffins

Guest Aimee001

Hi guys!

I hear everyone talking about vitamuffins, I have never had one and really feel like I'm missing out! Where do you buy these glorious things?!?! :water1:

Guest jander

Sometimes we can get them at the Whole Foods Market, but I've just been ordering them online at http://www.vitalicious.com/about.html

The Deep Chocolate Muffins (2 oz), Muffin Tops and Brownies are all tasty and 1 pt each.

yummy!

Brenda

Guest Tessaroo

Save 5% if you order before 10/13 with the cupon code "tastymonial"

I LOVE them! Just make sure you have room in your freezer as they need to be frozen. Also, the muffins come in 2 sizes--the 2oz are 1 point a piece, the 4oz are 3 oz a piece, so plan accordingly!

I just discovered Vitamuffins. I found them at my local supermarket (Stop & Shop) in the frozen foods section - they come in boxes of 4 muffins.

I LOVE Vitamuffins - the chocolate ones are terrific, and I also like the cranberry ones. I know Hungry Girl has developed a new flavor coming out soon (http://www.hungry-girl.com) and she often gives discounts (you order directly through vitamuffin with a code from her site). I was a little disappointed with the Vita-brownies. They have walnuts instead of chocolate chips and they're kinda dry.

Made Lifetime - 2/8/06! :jump_jack

Highest Weight - 167 (twice, almost 3 times)

150/?/133

Lost 13 lbs doing low-sugar, low-carb and excited about the new WW plan!

See my blog at Carbzilla.