Health Discovery Network
Guest KellyGreen

10lbs. lost *Comparison Pics*

Guest Aimee001

Oh my goodness, Kelly! You look amazing! I can definitely tell the 10 lb loss, especially in your arms.. you have such thin arms now!! You look great! May I ask, how tall are you? Keep up the good work!!!:)

Guest KellyGreen

Oh, thank you Aimee!! My arms (as long as I've been overweight) have always been BIG, it's nice to hear someone say they look thinner! :)

I am 5' 3".

Yep, I can see the difference--you're getting some serious cheek bones in that beautiful face!! And your arms are thinner and I bet that tummy looks different, too!!

Keep up the good work!!:bcbsalute

SW: 157.4

CW: 154.5

2.9 down, 19.5 to go

GW: 135

~~~****~~~

Paullet

Guest bensmomshelly

You look GREAT! I wish that I would have taken official "before" pics. Keep up the great work and keep posting pics for us!

oh, yeah, you can definitely tell. :D particularly (for me at least) in your face. I need to take before pics...I'm down 6lbs already... need to get on the ball I guess! Keep up the good work. :)

I was thinking your arms looked thinner too! Great idea to take a pic every ten pounds. I'm brand new to WW, so I'm going to take a pic today and do what you're doing. Thanks for the idea!

Jess

"A little more persistence, a little more effort, and what seemed hopeless failure may turn to glorious success."

http://scrapsathome.blogspot.com/

http://weighingmedown.blogspot.com/

10% (20 lbs) DONE 11/20/05

40 lbs gone! DONE 5/17/07

Total WL so far: -46.2!

SW: 206

CW: 159.8

Guest buildingdreams

KELLLY you look AWESOME!!!!!! They pictures are great. I wanted to tell you we have something else in common. My youngest, Timothy was born premature at 30weeks and he was in the nicu for 7 1/2 weeks. wow this is getting scary!

Your website show a very loving family. All the best

Peggy

I can definitely see that difference in your face. Beautiful Children!

Grainne

3/16/02- Made WW Lifetime

4'11"...SW 176lbs CW 154 lbs WGW 115

Rejoining weight 11/17 154 lbs

weight.png

Guest KellyGreen

Love you guys!! Thank you for your comments and encouragement!!!

I can definitely tell the difference.. you look overall more fit, kind of a less bloated look (hope that doesn't sound offensive!!!) but that's how I felt for myself too as I lost the first 10lbs. The difference is subtle, but overall it's there!

Lele

Lifetime since July '06

SW: 193.4/ WWGW: 132 / CW: 120.2 1/4/10)

Weight loss is the hardest thing I've ever done in my life, but the results are beyond rewarding.

I can see a difference in your arms!!! Ok I'm off to work on my arms now too. Thanks for sharing.

Kelly we are close to the same weight and height... so we are in this together! You look great in your pictures I can definately see a difference. You kids are sooo cute too! Keep up the good work!

Allison ~ At it again, again... January 2010

:bcb_tank:HW: 186 :mad: SW: 153 CW: 149 GW: 140

"Nothing tastes as good as being thin feels."

I need to get back in the exercise groove!!

Guest KellyGreen

Hi Tigarlily!!! Yes we are very close in weight, and we have almost the same goal too! We can turn to eachother for support.

Hope you everyone is having a great OP day......((((Hugs))))

Hey all.....My freewebs account (weight loss site) has been temporarily freezed....I guess I used up all my bandwidth for the month, URGHHH!!!!

Guest Gonna-Get-Thin

You are such a beautiful person, congrats on hitting your 10 pound mark, you are doing great!

I can definatley tell that you've lost weight in your arms & a bit in your face! You look great! Keep up the great work!!! :)

weight.png

You are looking good! You might not see the difference, but girl, it is there!! Keep it up!!

Michelle

As I lose the weight, I find a me I thought I'd lost!

sw 342 cw 289 gw 174

You look great Kelly! The 10lb difference is amazing - just look at your collar bones. Congrats :)

Hello all, here is my ten pounds lost side-by-side comparison. NOW, I honestly can't tell much difference, hubby says he can, and mom says so too.... http://www.freewebs.com/kellygreen222/index.htm what do you think???

Back for the very last time!

I can do it :bcb_tank:

Guest *~*Recommited2me*~*

Yes, you can tell. You can see your collar bones more prominently!

Congrats. on the loss.

We don't always see the first 10 lbs. "ourselves", but I bet you can tell you are starting to feel better, more energy, less tired, less strain on the bones, i.e. knees, etc., more positive outlook with each lb. loss.

Ashlee

Be the change that you want to be.

Guest LivBean

You can totally tell!!! You look amazing!! Keep up the good work!!!:strong:

Yes, definitely, specially in your face, arms and belly! Good work!

Teri :wave:

Re-Joined WW 11/01/06

Height: 5'4"---Starting Weight: 190

Current Weight: 187.3

Christmas Goal: 180

Goal Weight: 142

Guest KellyGreen

Thanks every buddy! I have a new weight loss site----the link is in my signature.......I love being able to post new pictures as I lose more weight!