Health Discovery Network
lyfer98

Top Ramen Beef

I've made this a couple of times and it is so easy and delicious.

Top Ramen Beef

1 8 oz. Rib-eye steak

1 tsp. dark sesame oil, divided

1 c. sliced green onions

2 c. packaged cabbage and carrot coleslaw

2 packages (2.8 oz.) beef-flavored ramen noodle soup

1 1/2 c. water

1 T. low-sodium soy sauce

Trim fat from steak. Cut diagonally into thin slices. Heat 1/2 tsp oil in large pan. Add steak and onions, stir fry 1 minute. Remove mixture from pan, heat remaining oil and stif-fry slaw for 30 seconds. Remove from pan.

Remove noodles from package, take out seasoning packet. Add water and seasoning packet to pan and bring to a boil. Break noodles in half and add to water mixture. Cook for 2 minutes stirring frequently. Stir in steak mixture, slaw and soy sauce. Cook till thoroughly heated.

2 servings=10 points each

Bonnie

Returning Lifetime Member

The control center of my life is my attitude.

:bcb_march:bcb_march:bcb_march

(-7) - Week 1:bcb_bigsm

I have been looking all over for this recipe! I had a WW book (magazine type - don't recall the name of it) and this recipe was in it. DH :buddysmoo and I both loved this recipe!! I have been making it (my own version since I lost the recipe) for months now. Sometimes I make it with chicken or shrimp, sometimes I add additional veggies and leave out the meat all together. What a wonderful meal! You don't know how happy I am to have the original recipe again.

7.gif Printing it up .......:bcbsalute MT

:salut MT

a18ec6f08b2b3ca.gif

I have had this before too and it is so good, however... I don't have it in front of me now.. but if I recal.. when I did the points it ended up being more.. because I think the ramen noodles used to be light... or reduced fat... and I couldn't find those... anyway it is very good but I would suggest looking at the points to make sure they are accurate.

SW 245/CW 153/GW 150/

One of the gals at my WW meeting gave me this recipe last night. I'm looking forward to trying it.

Veronica

SW:193 (recommit 9/19/06)

CW:189

WWG:138

PG:125

My Blog: About a Vern