Health Discovery Network
ChristineP

Tasty Core Meatloaf: Tried

christine,

i just want to thank you for this recipie. i made this tonight and it was absolutely delicious. thank you again for sharing it with us.

GOD BLESS,

LISA M

bumping this one up again-its the best meatloaf i have ever had and my favorite meatloaf recipie

GOD BLESS,

LISA M

This is a great recipe! I doubled the ground beef and the oats and kept everything else the same. This tasted great and dh and ds loved it - they didn't even know I made it different from my old meatloaf! I wasn't sure how I would like the oats in it as I had always used bread crumbs before but it was delicious! The leftovers will be great!

Karen

I wake up every day with the realization that this is it, that there's only one shot at this life and I can either enjoy the ride and live it to its fullest and to my highest potential or I can stay the way I am.

I made this last night and used ground turkey since I didn't have any ground sirloin on hand. Was wonderful! Looking forward to some leftovers for lunch today! Thanks for the quick and EASY recipe! (DH gobbled down two big pieces!) :bcb_happy

JK

im glad i found this again. its my favorite recipe for meatloaf. now to figure out the points plus for this

GOD BLESS,

LISA M

New recruit here, going to (re)join Tuesday and will be trying Simply Filling.......gathering recipes and this looks great! Thanks!

I made this recently and it really was good. I'll use this recipe from now on.

Tish

Onward and Downward

Hi all,

I made this one for dinner last night and it was yummy! The kids gobbled it up.

Enjoy!

Christine :D

Core Meatloaf

1 lb. ground sirloin

1 packet Lipton onion soup mix

1/2 cup ketchup

2/3 cup quick-cook oatmeal

1 egg

about 1/4 - 1/2 cup water

Mix all together, put in a prepared casserole dish or loaf pan and cook at 375 degrees for 35-45 minutes.

Yummy! I should try this

:exercise::exercise::bcbkickbu