Health Discovery Network
Sign in to follow this  
SpatulaGirl

Milk points

I'm trying to get to my Target points today (it's been a BAD day...eating is the last thing on my mind), and I figured I might as well have something I enjoy that's somewhat healthy - I really want some Ovaltine, but I can't figure out what the points are for 2% milk (it's all we have in the house right now, I'd rather have it in skim). Can someone tell me what 8 oz of 2% milk would be points-wise?

Thanks!

Spatula Girl

Mom to the world's tiniest tornado toddler boy!

Restarted (for the last time!) - 4/30/07

200/160.0/131/128

SW/CW/GW/PG

"Committed to spatulas in need all over the world!"

If you have a point slider you can use the nutritional information on the milk carton. The Complete Food Companion Book lists 2% milk, 1 cup = 3 points.

Deb

If you have a point slider you can use the nutritional information on the milk carton. The Complete Food Companion Book lists 2% milk, 1 cup = 3 points.

Deb

For some reason, this packaging didn't have the nutritional info - now that I think about it, it was probably a peel-off label. (Where's the roll eyes smiley at myself?). D'oh. And I left all of my materials at the office, so I couldn't look it up - it's been a long day.

Thanks! I was overestimating just to be on the safe side, but it looks like I'm good.

Spatula Girl

Mom to the world's tiniest tornado toddler boy!

Restarted (for the last time!) - 4/30/07

200/160.0/131/128

SW/CW/GW/PG

"Committed to spatulas in need all over the world!"