Health Discovery Network
Sign in to follow this  
Buttercup76

Can this be true?

I have stumbled upon a new ice cream brand after moving out west.

Blue Bunny, they make guilt free Fudge Bars and a Fudge and Vanilla Swirl.

The Fudge is 50 calories, 0 fat, and 4 grams of fiber

The Swirl is 60 calories, 0 fat, and 5 grams of fiber

I am coming up with 0 points?

This is correct, but be careful not to eat too many, because if you eat 2 of the swirls you get 1 pt and if you eat 4 of the fudge you get a point.

Brooke ~ HW: 217.0 ~ SW: 211.6 (10/24/09)~ CW: 208.2 (as of 12/12/09) ~ WWGW: 155 ~ PGW: 145

Actually if you were to eat 4 of the fudge it would cost you 3 points. Specifically it works out to 3.2 points. If you were to eat 2 of the swirls it would cost you 1.6 points or round up to 2.

Lisa

~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~

"How many times must you fall and then get back up before reaching the goal? Do it as many times as it takes." CW

2 of the fudge bars at the same time would be 100 calories, 0 gr fat, 4 gr fiber cap which on the slider is 1 point.

Oh, duh, I forgot about the fiber cap :embarrass

Brooke ~ HW: 217.0 ~ SW: 211.6 (10/24/09)~ CW: 208.2 (as of 12/12/09) ~ WWGW: 155 ~ PGW: 145

Guest FireNRain1113

i'm going to look for this brand the next time im at the grocery store. my boyfriend loves ice cream and sweets and i want to be able to enjoy it with him. im sure it wouldnt hurt him either to have something low-cal. he probably wont even know the difference. i should try to trick him. thanks for sharing your find.