Health Discovery Network
Sign in to follow this  
sweetmaddie

Real Excuses from students

(I'm working on a lesson plan for tomorrow and just happened upon this! LMAO!)

Excuse Notes DeLuxe These are actual excuse notes from parents (Including original spelling) Collected by Nisheeth Parekh University of Texas Medical Branch @ Galveston My son is under a doctor's care and should not take P.E. today. Please execute him. Please excuse Lisa for being absent. She was sick and I had her shot. Dear School: Please ekscuse John being absent on Jan. 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, and also 33. Please excuse Gloria from Jim today. She is administrating. Please excuse Roland from P.E. for a few days. Yesterday he fell out of a tree and misplaced his hip. John has been absent because he had two teeth taken out of his face. Carlos was absent yesterday because he was playing football. He was hurt in the growing part. Megan could not come to school today because she has been bothered by very close veins. Chris will not be in school cus he has an acre in his side. Please excuse Ray Friday from school. He has very loose vowels. Please excuse Pedro from being absent yesterday. He had (diahre)(dyrea) (direathe) the s****. * words were crossed out in the ( )'s Please excuse Tommy for being absent yesterday. He had diarrhea and his boots leak. Irving was absent yesterday because he missed his bust. Please excuse Jimmy for being. It was his father's fault. I kept Billie home because she had to go Christmas shopping because I don't know what size she wear. Please excuse Jennifer for missing school yesterday. We forgot to get the Sunday paper off the porch, and when we found it Monday, we thought it was Sunday. Sally won't be in school a week from Friday. We have to attend her funeral. My daughter was absent yesterday because she was tired. She spent a weekend with the Marines. Please excuse Jason for being absent yesterday. He had a cold and could not breed well. Please excuse Mary for being absent yesterday. She was in bed with gramps. Gloria was absent yesterday as she was having a gangover. Please excuse Burma, she has been sick and under the doctor. Maryann was absent December 11-16, because she had a fever, sore throat, headache and upset stomach. Her sister was also sick, fever and sore throat, her brother had a low grade fever and ached all over. I wasn't the best either, sore throat and fever. There must be something going around, her father even got hot last night.

~Lori

SW: 159.6

CW: 159 :bcb_yuck:

GW: 135

Where am I going...and why am I in this handbasket?

Somehow it didn't post in list form, but still fuuuunnnnnny and worth reading!!!:)

~Lori

Guest kcityroller

I was never very fond of school, okay truthfully I HATED it with every fiber of my being and was always making up stuff to try to get out of going. One time mom actually let me stay home and I thought I'd really pulled one off. So when I went back she wrote my note and gave it to me in an envelope. Boy I wish I'd opened it and read it. Imagine how I felt when the principal read, "Please excuse Vince as he hates school and enjoys faking to try to get out of going."

Vince

Haaahaaa Vince! Sorry, but that's awesome! Bet your teachers didn't let you do any make up work! Heeeehehee. (Go Mom!):kiss:

~Lori

Guest kcityroller

I think that was when I realized that although kids think parents are clueless some of the time you can never really get by with anything. I also had a little sister with a big mouth.

Those excuses are so funny!!! I am at work sitting here laughing...people must think I am nuts :)

Brooke ~ HW: 217.0 ~ SW: 211.6 (10/24/09)~ CW: 208.2 (as of 12/12/09) ~ WWGW: 155 ~ PGW: 145