Health Discovery Network
Sheri~C

Love The Laughing Cow!

Wow, What a great staple this has become for my diet. I love this cheese, I get 2 wedges for 1 point and I use them on toast instead of butter, on wasa crackers instead of cream cheese. On a sandwich or burger instead of cheddar cheese and last night I had 3 wedges with my baked potato, oh I am one happy woman now, that potato tasted better than it used to with butter and only 1.5 points for the cheese. I may never use butter again!:jump_jack

Laughter is timeless -- Imagination has no age -- And dreams are forever, Tinkerbell

SW 09/20/05 - 367.6

CW - 248.4*Down -118.6

I love it too, I am going to have to try it on baked potatoes. It might be good mixed with chives and spread on a bagel, yummy...

:salut

I love this stuff also. According to my slide, I buy the light, it is 1 wedge 1 point. They make it with garlic and herbs, I have never tried it. 3 of them on a baked potato would be 3 extra points.

Karen

Instead of giving myself reasons why I can't, I give myself reasons why can!

I,too, was addicted to Laughing Cow, until I discovered its same taste, way cheaper cousin...NEUFCHATEL CHEESE!! You can buy a whole brick of it for $1 (in the cream cheese aisle) as opposed to the one tiny wheel for $3. AND...a tablespoon is one point, which is basically equivalent to a wedge of the cheese. Give it a try!!

Thanks for the tip about the other cheese. I will have to check it out.

I wanted to mentioned that I was desperate for something to put on my baked potatoe once and decided to put the french onion laughing cow on my baked potatoes. Talk about delish.

Sandra

Are you sure you have read the Nutritional info correctly? On my box it says calories per serving 51 (serving size 32g=2 wedges). We only have the light in the plain flavor here though.

Laughter is timeless -- Imagination has no age -- And dreams are forever, Tinkerbell

SW 09/20/05 - 367.6

CW - 248.4*Down -118.6

Guest j7muse

I just checked and Light laughing cows are 1 wedge for 1 serving for 1 point.

Good stuff, though. I eat mine on celery and dip in salsa.

Guest luckyduck

I live in Canada....anyone know where to find them here? I am always looking for said jovial bovine, but have come up empty handed every time.

Cheers!

I double checked and checked the web site 1 wedge 1 point. Is it different in Canada?

Karen

Instead of giving myself reasons why I can't, I give myself reasons why can!

Actually, on the WW etools, 2 light wedges= 1.5 pts. In Canada, it is different. Their's has more calories. Why you ask? Who knows:confused:

xoxoxoxoxo

Sal:bcbsalute

~~IF YOU ALWAYS DO WHAT YOU'VE ALWAYS DONE, YOU'LL ALWAYS GET WHAT YOU'VE ALWAYS GOTTEN~~

WE HAVE MORE POWER WITHIN US, THAN ANYONE ON THIS EARTH HAS OVER US!

Highest weight:202(1993)

Start weight #1:193.4(1996)

Start weight #2:169.6(2/00)

Goal:1/18/03(136 lbs)

Lifetime:3/1/03

CW:162.6

PG:128

I also LOVE Laughing Cow Light cheese! I don't think it tastes like Neufchatel, though.

I buy 3 wheels of it at Sam's for $6-something. It's a lot cheaper than buying one at a time for $3+! :)

~Heather~

in Canada Laughing cow light is 1.5 point for 2 wedges. 2 wedges =51 cals 3 grams fat

SW 09/20/05 - 367.6

CW - 248.4*Down -118.6

I buy 3 wheels of it at Sam's for $6-something. It's a lot cheaper than buying one at a time for $3+! :)

I'm with you, Heather! Although I wish they'd have the garlic/herb flavor at Sam's!

I like it with a high-fiber tortilla, 1 oz deli-sliced turkey breast and spinach leaves - roll it up and it's a great snack!

Heidi

SW: 244.8

CW: 239.4