Health Discovery Network
ggbeans

Big Loser workout!

Bought the Big Loser workout DVD--OMG!! What a workout and what a BLAST!!

It's fun to see Suzy and Seth and Matt sweating it out just like I do!! You can customize your workout each time you do it or set it for the same each time. Has weight/strength training and 2 levels of aerobics.

Love it!! And I was working at high intensity most of the time--absolutely no energy to talk!! But it felt GREAT!!

SW: 157.4

CW: 154.5

2.9 down, 19.5 to go

GW: 135

~~~****~~~

Paullet

Todd, Matt and gang are doing the sweating and Bob (not sure of the trainer names--only watched the show a coupla times) leads them.

2.9 down, 19.5 to go

~~~****~~~

Paullet

Guest alrightguy

I have been looking forward to this DVD, I am so excited about it. I think Bob is the one in charge with the BL Gang is following his lead. I was hoping to have Jillian lead 'em, I have a slight crush on her blush.gif. I don't think they officially go on sale 'til Tuesday - so, Tower Records sells all of their Tuesday new releases at 12:00AM - Guess where I'll be at Midnight? I'll be working out with the Losers first thing Tuesday morning!!

****Okay, so this just dawned one me......What the heck is happening to me?!?!?! I am actually looking forward to buying a workout DVD?!?! huh.gif Okay, who am I? and what did I do with the real me??!?!? - John

I hate to tell you this, John, but they were available weeks ago online. :o I have to agree with you about Jillian; heck, I had a crush on her, too!

I like this DVD, too. I was surprised by how hard the "low intensity" cardio workout was, but I guess that's because I worked hard at it! Low or high, both are great, fundamentally sound workouts, and so is the lifting one. Boot Camp is INSANE. lol 20 mins of non-stop motion- awesome!

Darci :wave:

224.2/175/165

Started WW 4/18/05~~60+ pounds gone 11/15/06~~trouble maintaining, back on program 10/14/07

Guest cookiemonster

i was thinking bout getting this...does it require any equipment?

You don't NEED any equipment, but I did finally buy a few dumbbells. For the first few times, I used canned goods and bottled water as weights. Other than that, they don't use any props or equipment, which is nice.

Sorry- I don't know for sure what stores are selling this, as I got it online. I imagine you could get it at Walmart, assuming you don't mind shopping there. Good luck. :)

Darci :wave:

224.2/175/165

Started WW 4/18/05~~60+ pounds gone 11/15/06~~trouble maintaining, back on program 10/14/07

Guest cookiemonster

I saw it at target and best buy

Guest hisgraceisenough

I saw it online weeks ago, but the frugal (cheap) person I am decided to wait till it was in the stores and save the $3 plus shipping. :workout:

I agree that this is an awesome workout. My heartrate was up the entire time. And boy were my legs shaking during the high intensity.

Missy

I AM WORTH IT!

SW 241.0

CW 179.6 (-61.4)

GW 175

Recommited 12/30/08

I definitely need to get this one to add to my collection - even if it's only to oogle that cutie pie Bob! :D

Heidi

SW: 244.8

CW: 239.4

I have a question!!!!!

for the cardio part of the workout, do you need to have a lot of co-ordination? I am co-ordinationally challenged! Sounds like a great dvd.

http://www.tiffanysjourney.com

SW: 264.2 :embarrass

GW: 145

Recommit SW 219

100 Miles Challenge: -15

85 to go

GW reached 9/23/05

Lifetime Member: 11/4/05

Highest weight loss: 122 pounds

Choice, not chance, determines our destiny.

I have a question!!!!!

for the cardio part of the workout, do you need to have a lot of co-ordination? I am co-ordinationally challenged! Sounds like a great dvd.

Tiff--in one word--NOPE!! There are two levels of cardio--both will kick b**t!! I love this video. But even after all the working out I have done over the years and after losing 30+ lbs--this video is a workout. I though it would be easier that it is! Best $12.95 I ever spent!!

BTW--you continue to inspire me with those stats, girl!!:buddysmoo

2.9 down, 19.5 to go

~~~****~~~

Paullet

i ordered it online and am waiting for it to arrive, but i have a question. what size dumbbells do you need? do you need ones that are heavy enough to do a few sets with (like 8-12lb) or ones to do a lot of reps with (like 3-5 lbs)? i don't own any dumbbells, but if i need them, then i guess i'll be headed to walmart to buy some. just want to make sure to get the right size. btw..i too hate walmart. unfortunately target/best buy/kmart are all over an hour away :ugh:

I just ordered it today from www.deepdiscountdvd.com and it was $9.28 and shipping is ALWAYS FREE on their site! WOO HOO! I can't wait for it to arrive based on the reviews I have read here. Thanks everyone!

Quincy

250/209/140?

OP since 9.22.08

I found this at Wamart for $9 this morning. Of course, I bought it, I just can't help myself....I am a workout dvd junkie!:D :strong: :exercise2

Maureen

235/186.2/155

Made Goal 1/26/05:crazy:

Made Lifetime 3/9/05:headover:

Getting healthy is hard but NOT impossible!!!:)

I have seen it on e-bay and am on my way to check out half.com. I have fallen in love with that site. I love Biggest loser and have to have this to add to my collection.

Never give up or look back,

:exercise: Mickee :exercise:

weight.png

HW: 238

WW: 8/18/06--210

GOAL: 130

Guest joeygirl874

I ordered this video because I love the show and adore Bob the trainer. I am really looking forward to it. My friend has it and said it is great!! It kicks your bu** but is so fun!!

Can someone with bad knees do it?

189.8 :bcb_yuck: /140/140 /pg135

Maintaining since 5/18/06 :bcbkickbu