Health Discovery Network
Sign in to follow this  
ZoeyB97

Color My World

Do you ever find yourself wearing more of one color over another because it is your favorite one, or because of what others say...?

I wear a lot of purple because it used to be my favorite when I was kid, now I do because it reminds me of my Gramma that passed away 4 years ago.

See, when I was really little she made us grandkids blankets, & asked us all what color we wanted, & I guess when she asked me, I said, "Make mine purple Gramma, I really rikes purple". Notice rikes, that's how I said it lol. She always remembered that even on her death bed she told me that story with big love & smiles. So, of course when she passed I had to run out & get purple to wear for her service, what else is there :) ?

So now I find my self wearing it a lot in different shades.

What color is your favorite to wear.

Lisa

This is part of my journey, glad to have you all with me, to keep me company along the ride...

For Christmas of 2004, my parents bought me pants that were a Size 18!

For this year they bought me Size 10!

Joined WW in Jan of 05 & made Lifetime in Aug of 05:strong: :) :D .

I had to go to my closet to make sure, but my favorite color to wear is also Purple. Any shade will do. Just love it, always have!

Michelle

As I lose the weight, I find a me I thought I'd lost!

sw 342 cw 289 gw 174

Guest Sweet Seminole

Purple shades and maroonish colors are mostly what I wear because I LOVE purple. People think it's odd when I wear any other color. It's always been my favorite color. My office is decorated in lots of purple, so I'm either referred to as the Purple Lady or the Purple office. I told the asian lady that does my pedicures, I know you all call me something in your language, what is it? She said Purple Lady! Too funny..... Well the DD is telling me to come on it's time to go to WW and WI!!!:bcbsalute

Count me in as another Purple Lady! I've got a purple truck and a purple velvet sofa! I used to get alot of comments about wearing purple all the time but I've branched out a bit in the last few years. It's good to see so many other purple lovers here. Have you all been to the Purple Store? Lots of fun stuff there.

Joanne

SW 252.6/WWG 157/2013 Restart 192.6:bcb_huh:/CW189

Oh Joanne, I just went to the Purple Store...I love it!!!

I too have a purple sofa and even the flooring in my kitchen and bathroom has a hit of purple in it (in the morning glory flowers). My bedroom is purple and green and if I can find a purple car that my DH doesn't mind driving I will have one of those by the end of this year!!

Michelle

As I lose the weight, I find a me I thought I'd lost!

sw 342 cw 289 gw 174

My favorite color is also purple, then red. I was told I look great in purple and also in yellow.

Back on Weight Watcher's 8/13/12~~Made 1st Goal of 5% loss (-11.5 lbs.=219.9 lbs.) 10/05/12 ~~Made 2nd Goal: 10% loss. (23.1 lbs. at 208.3 lbs.) 11/21/13 (208 lbs.)~~Made 3rd Goal Onederland! (199.5 lbs. 02/02/14)

HW 231.4 lbs. BMI 34.22 Obese

CW 196.2 lbs. BMI 28.97 Overweight 03/04/14 Down 35.2 lbs.

GW 150.0 lbs.

Height: 5'9" Healthy Weight: 125-169 lbs.

Weigh-in Day:

Friday

:bcb_madta "Doing what it takes!" :bcbkickbu