Health Discovery Network
resq934

Tomorrow will be 1 year!!

Since I joined BCB. I just want to take a sec to say thank you to all who made this journey and amazing event in my life. I have lost "almost" 30 lbs since joining WW a year ago. My continued success lies here on the Boards. I may not post alot, but when I have 2 cents I definately toss them in and when I need support I know it is not too far away. I look often, research recipes and count on those of you who do post often, so keep up the good work.

I just want to say that anything is possible and even though I did not have a ton of weight to lose it was still a challenge and at the end was

"G:) AL" and here or below is where I will stay, thanks to all of you.

Have a safe, happy and healthy New Year and just remember, "you are the maker of your own destiny, make it a good one:crazy:"

Tracy

SW 155 lbs:rage: 1/10/05

WW Goal 134 lbs :exercise2 5/9/05,

Lifetime at 128lbs :crazy: 6/27/05

CW Recommit 145 :bcb_mad2 11/28/09

weight.png

Tracy,

Thanks for your kind words, and I'm happy for your success! Next year, same time, same place. :)

• HW-142 CW-118
  • Success is not built on success. It's built on failure. It's built on frustration. Sometimes its built on catastrophe.--Sumner Redstone

:exercise: CONGRATULATIONS:exercise:

Since I joined BCB. I just want to take a sec to say thank you to all who made this journey and amazing event in my life. I have lost "almost" 30 lbs since joining WW a year ago. My continued success lies here on the Boards. I may not post alot, but when I have 2 cents I definately toss them in and when I need support I know it is not too far away. I look often, research recipes and count on those of you who do post often, so keep up the good work.

I just want to say that anything is possible and even though I did not have a ton of weight to lose it was still a challenge and at the end was

"G:) AL" and here or below is where I will stay, thanks to all of you.

Have a safe, happy and healthy New Year and just remember, "you are the maker of your own destiny, make it a good one:crazy:"

Back for the very last time!

I can do it :bcb_tank:

Good going, Tracy; slow and steady wins the race! :bcbsalute

Debbie

HW: 200

SW: 154 (8/20/05)

CW: 148.2

WWGW: 133

PGW: 125

5'5"

:strong: :headover: :exercise:

Cheers & congrats to you. 1 year is an awesome feeling, you should be very proud of yourself.

My 1 year was earlier this week.

Keep up the good work, may we have many more years together (()).

Lisa:)

This is part of my journey, glad to have you all with me, to keep me company along the ride...

For Christmas of 2004, my parents bought me pants that were a Size 18!

For this year they bought me Size 10!

Joined WW in Jan of 05 & made Lifetime in Aug of 05:strong: :) :D .

great job!!!! 1 yr wow... I didnt even realize, but I have been with bcb since 2002 doesnt seem that long.. I and still love the help, support and ideas from the fellow bcber's... this is a great website... I achieved my goal, and didnt think i need to bcb or anyone.. well now I know i do... cause I am back to lose weight again.. It is hard, and It is hard to keep it off.. so I now know, that I will keep bcb forever and also my bcb buddy bethsj...

fribbit

restart:

sw 176

cw 135.5

ww gw 141

my gw 130

start ww 8/22/02

sw 198

goal 129!! made it!!!

http://www.freewebs.com/fribbitspage

Thanks again for the encouraging words. You all ROCK:crazy:

Tracy