Health Discovery Network
Guest SSGLuceyGirl

Need//alcoholic drink recipes

Guest SSGLuceyGirl

:help: Does anyone happen to have any? Hubby is due home from deployment and we have a lot of making up to do? :buddysmoo LOL! So I would love to find some good recipes especially when we have get togethers, friends overs, and/or football season!

Thanks in advance .. Hugs to everyone - Mel :bcbsalute

Guest rosemont

1/2 calarie bacardi, with Diet Dr. Pepper Vannila/ Cherry. With one shot, it's one point. I could drink these for days.:wave::wave:

This is actually quite good. It is like drinking a slushy, with a kick!CRANBERRY VODKA SLUSH

1 (3 oz.) pkg. cherry Jello

1 c. hot water

12 oz. frozen orange juice

12 oz. frozen lemonade

2 c. cranberry juice

2 c. vodka

1 c. cold water

Dissolve Jello in hot water. Add other ingredients. Freeze. Serve with 7-Up or Mountain Dew.

I strive to be the person, my dog thinks I am.

Between Tomorrow's Dream

Yesterday's Regret

Is Today's Opportunity.

Guest cherdan76

I love the Bacardi Light Line. My favorite is the Berry Rum. I mix 2 oz. with diet sprite. Yummy. One point too. You cant go wrong

This is an excellent drink:

2 oz coconut rum

2 oz light cranberry juice

2 oz pineapple juice

YUMMY!!!!

:wave: TLC:wave:

"Be like a postage stamp, stick to something until you get where you are going..."

Starting date: 8-15-05

SW: 197.4

10% target: 19

CW: 181.0

"You don't drown by falling in the water. You drown by staying there."

www.picturetrail.com/kimjomom

Guest NaomiRP

Has anyone tried the hungrygirl.com 100 calorie margarita recipe? I had them last weekend, and I was very impressed!

HG's Magical 100-Calorie Margarita

Ingredients:

6 oz. Sierra Mist Free (or Sprite Zero, or your other fave no-cal lemon-lime soda)

*1 shot of tequila (1.5 oz.)

1 packet **Crystal Light on the Go Lemonade (you may use 1/2 of the packet if you don't want your drink as intensely sweet)

2 tbsp. lime juice from concentrate (or fresh-squeezed lime juice)

Directions:

Mix all ingredients together. Pour over 1 cup of crushed ice. Enjoy.

*You can also make your margarita alcohol-free. This recipe, without tequila, contains just 10 calories (5 calories if you use only half of the Crystal Light packet).

**1 tsp. Crystal Light Lemonade drink mix may be substituted.

Guest aikenseeker

How much is one shot?

Just get a regular shot glass out, fill it and pour it in the Diet Dr. Pepper?

It sounds really good. I like wine but wine has loads of points in it!

I love the Bacardi Light Line. My favorite is the Berry Rum. I mix 2 oz. with diet sprite. Yummy. One point too. You cant go wrong

Im a rum drinker. The rum I drink is two points for a shot. Where do you find this Bacardi Light Line? Is it with the regular Bacardi or the flavored rums?

Do they make Vanilla? I love vanilla flavored rum (I use the Cruzan brand) mixed with Diet cherry vanilla Dr. Pepper. I'd love to find a "lite" rum!

**Sharyn**

"If we couldn't laugh we would all go insane!" ~ Jimmy Buffet

SW: 169

CW: 161

GW: 140

Guest j621d

The HG 100 calorie Margarita is pretty even if you make some dumb errors in making it:

I used Vodka, 'cause I didn't have tequila

Used the wrong Crystal light (lemon flavored tea - it looked like lemonade!)

I crushed ice in my blender and followed the directions with my blunders. It tasted pretty good! Or it proves I will drink any old thing.

Does anyone know of a wine that is low in calories and in points? I'm a wine drinker and it's really hard to eat and drink too! I would be a happy camper if I could find a wine that is low in points. Also would be interested in some more low point alcoholic recipes!

Guest TweetyCrazy

Anymore SLUSH recipes to share?

Hmm..I thought a 4 oz glass of wine is 2 pts. Am I incorrect with this? That may be why I gained weight before Thanksgiving. I had wine that previous weekend. I was counting 1 glass as 8 ounces; therefore, 4 points. Clarificiation please!!

Guest suzy-loozy

Wine........4 oz is 2 pts.....however, here is why I like to drink wine (besides the fact that I just like wine....LOL)

When I have a beer or mixed drink with ice I tend to drink it faster than wine.....and buzz wise (if your not driving) ....wine is higher in alcohol content than beer....not sure about a shot of liquor......

I can sip a glass of wine for a while....and so it seems to be the wise choice for me.....

Cheers!

:bcb_up

White wine diet sprite or 7up with ice. It comes out to be only 1pt per glass , I think because you not getting a full glass of wine when you add the soda and the ice. It's refreshing to me and I guess you would call it a spritzer.

SW 198 -4/24/05 On my own

CW 151 (-47lbs) gone forever!!!!

GW 130- I can do it.. I can, I can, I can

:wave:Slow and steady wins the race

Yes, wine is 2 pts for 4 oz- a pts bargain, in my book!

Beck's Premier Light (think that's the right name) beer is only 1 pt per bottle, which is an even bigger points bargain, but I think it tastes like crap. :bcb_down Michelob Ultra is 2 pts/bottle but tastes better.

Darci :wave:

224.2/175/165

Started WW 4/18/05~~60+ pounds gone 11/15/06~~trouble maintaining, back on program 10/14/07

Guest DaydreamBeliever

My hubby and I are going to split a bottle of pinot noir tonite (normal size bottle) over a movie...how many point for 1/2 a bottle of wine?

Maria

Guest pocketcatchers

Smirnoff ice Ultra 2 points and you don't need to mix it. It comes in a single serving size. Enjoy

Mike's Light Hard Lemonade. One is 2 points. Two is 3 points. Totally worth it, IMO.

Lisa

~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~

"How many times must you fall and then get back up before reaching the goal? Do it as many times as it takes." CW

2 oz coconut rum

2 oz pineapple juice

YUMMY!!!!

We love this! here it's called a Square Cow Cooler:bcb_bigsm

Be your own best friend every day.

Thanks everyone,

i need some recipes bad. Most of my friends respect my WW plan, and always trying to accomodate me whenever we get together. Now all i have to do is print this and give to them and keep one for myself as well.

Thanks a bunch

Mojava

weight.png

Mojava

CRANBERRY VODKA SLUSH

1 (3 oz.) pkg. cherry Jello

1 c. hot water

12 oz. frozen orange juice

12 oz. frozen lemonade

2 c. cranberry juice

2 c. vodka

1 c. cold water

How many points would this be? Also this one:

2 oz coconut rum

2 oz pineapple juice

YUMMY!!!!

Thanks! I'm in the mood for some good summertime drinks. :bcb_smile

Louise

Im a rum drinker. The rum I drink is two points for a shot. Where do you find this Bacardi Light Line? Is it with the regular Bacardi or the flavored rums?

Do they make Vanilla? I love vanilla flavored rum (I use the Cruzan brand) mixed with Diet cherry vanilla Dr. Pepper. I'd love to find a "lite" rum!

I second this question! Where do you find the light Bacardi? I looked at their website and it looks great, but I KNOW I've never seen it at the liquor store near my apartment!

Shiloh

SW - 219.5 lbs. CW - 161.4 lbs. (1/16/09) PGW - 145 lbs.