Health Discovery Network
Guest Carterchick

Low point snacks

Guest Carterchick

Anyone have good low point snacks? I need some more, to get me through the day!! :)

Some of my favorite snacks that are 0-2 points are:

Sugar free Jello-0 points (1)

Fat free, sugar free pudding- 1 point (1)

100 calorie packs from nabisco- 2 points (1)

2 pieces of weight watchers bread- 1 point for 2 slices

I can't believe it's not butter spray-0

Baby carrots and fat free ranch- 0 points

Baked lays-subway size- 2 points

Skinny cow ice cream sandwiches-2 points (1)

Fudge pops- 1 point (1)

Fat free pringles are low as well

There are some whole wheat wraps and non-fat tortillas that are one point. Add a little butter spray, nuke and it's pretty good and filling.

Campbell's Soup-at-Hand: most of these are 2 points and very filling. (Every time I crave something with some fat and cream in it, I grab the Clam Chowder!)

Broth is good and if you make the bullion kind it's 0 points.

WW Cakes -if you can get them - 1 point.

Clementines and Pears and Apples are good.

Zuchini strips and squash strips w/Fat-free dressing.

OH! sauerkraut is free! I make low-point hot dogs w/ light bread, non-fat dogs cut up and lots and lots of saurekraut and mustard. Not to everyone's taste, but certainly mine!

"Sometimes it is not enough to do our best; we must do what is required." - Sir Winston Churchill

"Cowboys like girls with big calves" - Smokey and the Bandit

Lifetime January 2007

Current goal: 30 AP's a week/5 workouts a week

Guest rachser

I just found some soy chips made by GenSoy. They come in a few different flavors (I bought ranch). They remind me of mini rice cakes. You can have 18 for 2 points.

At our meeting today we had a silly exchange. Our leader asked us to bring in 2 oint snack in a paper bag. We passed aound a lot of things this morning. I like to eat high fiber snacks not sugary snacks. Here are some of the things that got passed around.

Mine: Big bag of cut up raw veggies and !/2 cup of Fat free refried beans with some salsa.

I got a bag of oatmeal instant.

Kashi Granola bars

Apple slices with cinnomon and 1T of flax seed(ground)

Popcorn

Skim milk Latte

Baked chips

293/155/140<br />3rd.10%<br />50lb. magnet<br />100lb. magnet - May 3, 2002

Guest cornflkgrl

V8 that comes in 5 ounce cans is really good mixed with club soda. It's kind of like a little bloody mary in the afternoon without the vodka. They are only .5 point for a can and the club soda is free. Just make sure you get sodium free club soda and low sodium V8. It is especially good with a little pepper, tobasco sauce and a couple green olives and celery to garnish.

Mussleman's Unsweetened Applesauce 1pt for a whole cup. I put it in the microwave and then put some cinnamon on it, yummy.

Don Pancho low-carb wrap (1pt) with sugar free strawberry preserves (0 for a tsp) wrapped around a banana (2 pts).

Cremesicle or Popsicle no sugar added pops. You can have 2 of the Cremesicles for 0pt and 1 popsicle for 0 pt.

Rice chex or some other kind of low pt cereal. You can have 1 3/4 cup of Rice chex for 2 pts.

Fruit in general, whatever I have on hand.

Starting Weight: 255lbs

Current Weight: 174.5lbs

Goal: 150lbs

WW Member since Oct 2003.

Some of my favs are:

2 Wasa rye crackers w/ 1 wedge lite Laughing Cow cheese - 2

High-fiber tortilla w/ above cheese wedge & 1 oz. deli turkey - 2

No pudge brownie - 2

Trader Joe's lite string cheese - 1

Pria bar - 2

Nonfat yogurt - 1 or 2 (depending on size/brand)

FF hot dog & lite bun - 2

100-calorie popcorn - 1

Orange & hard-boiled egg - 3

Heidi

SW: 244.8

CW: 239.4

Guest blynnw

Mrs Bald Eagle-

I love that laughing cow cheese! I just got 3 different (light) flavors from Sam's club!

Does anyone have any other suggestions for low point crackers? I love crackers, and I am trying to find a brand to get the most crackers for my points! By the way-I am new to posting on message boards, but I read this one often. This is a great site! Thanks!

A low point cracker that I've found are the Melba brand. They are more like a bagel cracker. They come in different flavors and 5 crackers equal 1 point.

Another low point snack are Quaker rice cakes 7 small sized equal 1 point and the big ones equal 1 point also. These also come in all sorts of flavors. I like the sour cream and onion fat free pringle chips (15chips=1pt).

Carmen

SW: 158

CW: 136.4

Total loss: 21.6

10%: 126

PGW:120-125

Special K snack bites are 2 points per package. Sweet and tasty.

Snack Pack pudding cups are 2 points (the fat free ones)

All the 100 calorie packs are 2 points.

I love the peanut butter choc. chip rice cakes 1 point for one.

The english muffins that are 1 point (thomas Light0 are great toasted and then spread with laughing cow cheese for 2 points. (This is one of my favorite lunches)

Don't forget that famous WW blizzard for 2 points (worth saving points for)

Karen

Instead of giving myself reasons why I can't, I give myself reasons why can!

Guest TJBarb

Hi!

I was just at the grocery store and 'No Pudge' has come out with ice cream bars that are to die for! Right now they have 3 different flavors, very low in fat and calories but not sure of the pts yet. If I can figure it out, I'll let ya know!

Mrs Bald Eagle-

I love that laughing cow cheese! I just got 3 different (light) flavors from Sam's club!

Does anyone have any other suggestions for low point crackers? I love crackers, and I am trying to find a brand to get the most crackers for my points! By the way-I am new to posting on message boards, but I read this one often. This is a great site! Thanks!

we had this topic just before x-mas

When I get home I will look up some cracker choices for you and post again (sorry, I thought I had that sheet with me at work) What I do know is rice crackers are 14 for 1 point

Height: 5'9

CW:175.6

WWG:155.8(the 10% target)

GW: 165 by January 1st 2008

UPDATE:

Nothing tastes as good as being thin feels!

Mrs Bald Eagle-

Mon Jan 30/06 - Ok, here is what my notes say:

Wheat thins are 14 for 3 points

Rice crackers are 12 for 1 point

Stone wheats are 3 full crackers for 2 points

Hope that helps!

Height: 5'9

CW:175.6

WWG:155.8(the 10% target)

GW: 165 by January 1st 2008

UPDATE:

Nothing tastes as good as being thin feels!

I was wondering the same thing about the WW Blizzard. What is that. It just sounds tasty! I make a huge 3 point shake. 1 cup FF milk, 2 Tbsp. FF SF Jello pudding (any flavor, but I like the French Vanilla), 1 tsp. vanilla extract, and 10-12 ice cubes. Put in blender on high for a few minutes until all the ice is pulverized. If it gets too thick I add 3 Tbsp water and that makes it a little better. I have it when I have an incredible sweet craving I can't ignore or just for a lite breakfast or lunch. Sometimes even dessert! DH loves them too! And he's SOOOOOOOO picky!:)

Mel

DD Alexis born 11/04!

DS Aiden born 12/06!

weight.png

The Starbucks frozen Java Fudge bars are two points. I find them very satisfying when I'm hearing the call of the candy bar fairy.

Guest JSVMomma

The Philly Swirl Italian Ice bars are 10 calories, no sugar for 1 bar. The orange creamsicle and Hurricane flavors are great! I can only get them in a box of 40 at Sam's Club though.