Health Discovery Network
ZoeyB97

WW Pie

I love Key Lime Pie, but there are 2 problems, major point overload & I am the only one in the whole family that would even eat the stuff.

Well, good ole Weight Watchers saves the day once again, tadah! While Collier & I were grocery shopping a couple of weeks ago, I found some made by WW. I thought I would give it a try. I tell you what, it's awesome. I could'nt believe it! It's better than at a resturant or diner could do, & that's the truth, I'm impressed. The slice is very plentiful & only 4 points.

If you like, it's a keeper!!!:headover:

Enjoy

Lisa

PS

I'm eating some right now:D

This is part of my journey, glad to have you all with me, to keep me company along the ride...

For Christmas of 2004, my parents bought me pants that were a Size 18!

For this year they bought me Size 10!

Joined WW in Jan of 05 & made Lifetime in Aug of 05:strong: :) :D .

I found the Key Lime pie in Florida a year and half ago. Have been looking in Jersey and have not found it yet. It is delicious.

Lilly - My heart rejoices in the Lord; in the Lord my horn is lifted high. I Samuel 2:1

Yes they were in the frozen foods. Hope you find them.

Lilly - My heart rejoices in the Lord; in the Lord my horn is lifted high. I Samuel 2:1