Health Discovery Network
toninva

not meat?

what about boca burgers? or the morning star products? i have a son, he is 4, and he loves nuggets, but i have been makeing them at home, cutting up chicken and backen' them, he thinks they are nuggets, but i was wondering about morning star. any ideas?:help:

The boca burgers are good, and if you try the chikin' nuggets, patties or corndogs, they are the bomb!!! Even my husband (a Marine) will eat all of these. My teeagers love the nuggets and corn dogs. If you let your littlle boy eat them now, he will be used to them and have a healthy alternative to chose from. YOU try them too!!

5'2" SW-144.0 CW-136 GW-129.0

I'm a HUGE fan of the morningstar farms chick'n nuggets, even my boyfriend enjoys them. Also, they have buffalo wings (which are basically like the nuggets, but hot and spicy). There are also Morningstar Farms Corn Dogs and even mini bite-size corn dogs as well as hotdogs. I'm sure your son will enjoy them!

I am a vegetarian, and I love all the Morningstar Farms meat substitutes. They are fantastic, and even my picky husband who thinks he hates vegetarian food eats them.

I think MF is better quality than Boca brand, but that's just my personal opinion.