Health Discovery Network
daisy munch

Weight Watcher cereal

I have one...I think it's something like Honey Almond Crunch. I really like it. It have it for breakfast a couple times a week with 1/2 a banana cut up in it. I also have been crunch it up and putting some in my yogurt for a snack. Yummy!

:D Brandi :D SW - 167.4 (12/13/12) -- CW - 161.6 (1/31/13) - last WI -- WWGW - 150.0

I bought this once and found it to be ok. I guess for me, I felt that there were other cereals for similar points that I liked better and were a little less expensive.

SW: 189.5

Lifetime Goal: 148 March 2006

CW: 147 (7/19/2010)

Guest haun1972

I had the Cinnamon one, pretty tasty. I dont really care for a sweeter cereal so ended up going with Kelloggs Low Carb that counts only 1pt for 3/4 cup vs. the 2pts that the WW Cinnamon one allows you...

Guest jenniferpeace

I LOVE the Honey Almond - but it's more of a treat than a cereal, so I use it for sweet cravings!!

My new fave is Kashi Heart to Heart - it reminds me of Kix. It is slightly sweet, but not like the WW cereal.

Guest TJBarb

I haven't tried the cereal but I am interested in finding their new mini cakes. I hear they are individually wrapped with approx. 80 calories per cake. Anyone know anything about them??

Thanks!

Guest LindaWing

No, haven't seen mini cakes yet. I've only bought the Cinnamon kind of cereal, and it is good, but I'm on CORE and I have to count them as points so I eat shredded wheat and such on the CORE list instead....

I have the Vanilla Puffed Wheat. It is awful. It left this horrible aftertaste and coating in my mouth and when I had my hubby try it to see if it was just me, he just about spit it out. I'll stick with what I know, Kashi and Puffins.

Julia

SW177/CW131/GW144

Guest Keldug

I like the new WW cereal, I tried the cinnamon one,reminds me of Go lean though

If anyone sees any WW cereal online, please let me know. They don't sell it in any of the stores in my area. :mad:

WW re-commit: December 18,2006

SW: 132.5

CW: 132.5

GW: 120

12/18:

12/25:

1/1:

Guest Hailey

I have tried these cereals, I thought they were good but pricey, I think kashi cereals are better, and cheaper.

I haven't tried the cereal but I am interested in finding their new mini cakes. I hear they are individually wrapped with approx. 80 calories per cake. Anyone know anything about them??

Thanks!

We don't have the cereal here, but we do have the mini cakes and they are Awesome!! I love them! they are only 1pt a piece and very sweet. My favorite are the orange ones w/ the vanilla frosting, can't remember what they are called because I am out, and I am kicking myself for forgetting to buy more ~ they are on my grocery list right now. Love Em!! I get them in Wally World mine are in the coffee isle w/ the honey buns.

Hope you can find them they are Yummy! All of em!!

*Teresa* :salut

weight.png

myspace: www.myspace.com/teter10

I tried the banana Almond WW Cereal and I love it!!! Much better then running to Mcdonalds for a breakfast sandwich!!!