Health Discovery Network
Joyced

I love Coffee-Low point recipes please?

Does anyone have any good low point Starbucks-type coffee drink recipes to share?

I adore coffee, but of course now must limit my high point gourmet coffee drinks.

I would die for a low point Frappucino recipe. If anyone has a recipe or can provide a link, it would be very much appreciated! I miss my coffee drinks!

Oh I hear ya!

As soon as it started getting cold this season, I started picking up the nice "make your own flavor" type of gourmet coffees from QT. I would get Toffee Cap. and mix it with Smore's or Mocha flavor. They were so awesome.

Anyway, I haven't had one since the holidays and DH stopped on our way to church to get himself one yesterday AM. He drank it with me right next to him! For 40 minutes I had to smell that coffee. Shame on him!

I would like to see a recipe or 2. I tried those International House coffees from the grocery, but the only sugar free/fat free I found was French Vanilla. I want chocolaty coffee. I have been known to mix SF/FF hot cocoa with reg. coffee. But it's just not the same.

I guess that was a long enough response! :)

"Pain is weakness leaving your body"

HOOWAH!! :bcb_drill

da vinci sugar free syrups are great in coffee. Da Vinci also makes a frap mix but I do not know the ni on it- at a low carb grocery I bought a frap mix which is 1 pt for the mix- the directions say add in half and half but I will add in skim- but I have not made it yet. There is also low fat whipped cream which is like 1 pt for a dollop of it on top- so you can make quite a nice coffee by using espresso or real coffeee, steamed fat free milk and da vinci syrup sugar free- and they have chocolate and white chocolate flavour. Good Luck

316/163.6/150 the past when I joined here

currently- you don't want to know

:exercise2:headover: :crazy:

Guest kcityroller

I'm a coffee FANATIC. I saw a shirt I HAVE to get that says Instant human Just Add coffee:D . I make a 2pt latte by taking 1 cup of coffee 1/2 cup warmed skim milk 1 Tablespoon of Davinci Sugar free syrup(any flavor) and two teaspoons Powdered Sugar. I have at least 2 a day.

Vince

Guest rachser

White Hen Pantry or 7-11 both have tons of flavored coffees and cappacuinos(sp?). I will either drink the regular coffee with skim milk or I will put a little of the cappacuinos in the cup and that pour regular coffee over the top, add a little Splenda or Equal and have a 1pt coffee treat.