Health Discovery Network
MRSchultz

The Firm - results in 10?? Really?

I've decided to ask this question to get some good motivation from all of you 'Firm Believers' :)

I saw the infomercial this morning for the transfirmer and it looks awesome, BUT before I spend that kind of money on more exercise videos I wanted a little feedback on The Firm itself. I borrowed three of The Firm tapes from a co-worker who bought the last promotion they had. So, I decided that I would give them the 10-workout test and if I saw results like they say I will go ahead and order the Transfirmer.

What were your results with the 10-workout claim?

Any comments would be very much appreciated, thanks.

Take care,

Marcia

187(start)/187(now)/150WW/135P<br /><br />Be Smart, Do It For YOURSELF!

I can't speak for anyone else, and I don't remember counting my workouts, but I've been doing the FIRM since about mid-December and the results are VERY noticeable by nearly everyone.

I am at goal, and have been exercising for many years.Mostly cardio stuff; elliptical, treadmill, walking. I can go through the DVD's with out any sort of modifications. I started out with 3, 5 and 8lb weights and have moved up to the 10lb just recently. For the first time ever, I have "shoulders". That little hump there, and then a bicep. It was so cool to see the first time.

My bee-hind........whoa. Big difference. Much tighter and "shaplier" DH noticed that right away. ;) My thighs are much firmer and trimmer. Big difference in the Abs too, and I don't have any of their seperate abs workouts yet. It's only from the small abs portions they do in the CBS and TMS workouts. I was kind of "stuck" a few pounds over goal and nothing was really helping until I started doing the FIRM and then I lost those last few nagging pounds.

I highly recommend it, I think for the money, it's a very small price to pay for the results you get.

I am glad to hear this. I have been thinking about getting the FIRM, but I didn't know if I should. I go to Curves now, and jog, but I can't seem to lose the last 10 lbs. Maybe this will help??

Brooke ~ HW: 217.0 ~ SW: 211.6 (10/24/09)~ CW: 208.2 (as of 12/12/09) ~ WWGW: 155 ~ PGW: 145

I also started FIRMing about mid-December. I can't say I had "Visible Results" after 10 workouts (and I was definately keeping track)... but I could definately "feel" the results. My muscles were much firmer (dh noticed this too :embarrass ). I was already working out at Curves 3+ times per week and doing yoga and walking on the treadmill at home in between. I added the transFIRMer workouts on top of that. I didn't lose any inches in the first month from my usual measuring spots (arms, thighs, waist, abs, calves, etc) but I know that I did lose - I fit much better in my size 12's :D .

I am currently sidelined due to surgery so don't have 2nd month results, but I can't wait to be cleared medically so I can start FIRMing again!

Tiffany - My Pictures

Conceive * Believe * Achieve

Don't give up... don't ever give up

HW234/SW220/CW199.8/GW135

ONEderland - 6/6/05

1st 10% - 6/13

2nd 10% - 11/7

50 lb loss! - 1/30/06

Re-Start - 9/18/07

~ ~ *~ ~ * ~ ~ * ~ ~ * ~ ~ * ~ ~ * ~ ~ * ~ ~

I've been FIRMing since June and I can honestly say I've seen results. My muscles in my legs and arms are way more firm than they used to be. Even though I weigh 181, the clothes sizes I'm wearing are smaller than when I originally lost the weight the first time (does that make any sense)?

Heidi

SW: 244.8

CW: 239.4

Brooke, I'd say give it a try. Even if you don't lose the last 10 pounds, you will improve your body tone and will probably lose inches.

Tiffany - My Pictures

Conceive * Believe * Achieve

Don't give up... don't ever give up

HW234/SW220/CW199.8/GW135

ONEderland - 6/6/05

1st 10% - 6/13

2nd 10% - 11/7

50 lb loss! - 1/30/06

Re-Start - 9/18/07

~ ~ *~ ~ * ~ ~ * ~ ~ * ~ ~ * ~ ~ * ~ ~ * ~ ~

After doing the 3 week rotation calendar that comes with the Transfirmer I lost a total of 6 inches combined from my hips, waist, and arms!!!!! I have never ever had visable muscles in my arms and now every time I stand in front of the mirror I just can't help but flex to see them LOLOLOL!!!!!!

~~Kim~~

278/153

Hit goal on 6-21-06

Made lifetime 7-31-06

125.6 lbs gone!!!!!!

Progress Pics http://photobucket.com/albums/a134/KimonWWers/

I am a Firm junkie. I have muscles poking out everywhere. My strength increases are amazing. I have been firming for about 3 years but took time off during my last pregnancy. I wasn't following WW faithfully and that's why I still need to lose weight.

I see and feel a big difference. I started with 0,3 and 5# weights and now I use 3-15# weights. I am able to do many of the moves with no modifications now, which was impossible in the beginning.

I would still recommend you borrow some to try. If you new a friend who could loan it to you, that would be nice. I found it worth every penny. You do have to stick with it, like any exercise plan. You may not fall in love the first time you try the first tape. After you've tried it for awhile, you will begin to see the beauty of The Firm. Those moves that seemed impossible in the beginning will be a breath of fresh air as you become more advanced. You will never be bored.

TMI?

Amy-SAHM of 4

HW: 217

CW: 217

Starting WW's new plan (again for the millionth time) 1/2/12

I, too, put the 10 workout challenge to the test when I first got The FIRM workouts (the first set) and noticed a HUGE difference. After five workouts, I noticed that muscles felt more firm, not to mention stronger. After the promised 10, I noticed muscle definition in my quads, calves, biceps, and abdominals. I have been a FIRM Believer since then! For me, it was definitely worth buying.

Jenny

170.5 :sobbing: /167.5 :ugh: /135

Recommited 11/14/07

Fit and Healthy by May 2008!

exercise.png

I can't speak for myself, but my thin friend did the 'arms' one a few years ago and had visible results in 10 sessions...

I have a FIRM results page on my site, if you'd like to take a look. It's the 2nd page in.

I DID have results in 10 workouts. Losing several inches, of course I had a lot of weight to lose as well. First place I noticed a change was right under the butt cheeks. They started to lift! Yay!

:jump_jack

OP since July 15, 03 I lost 115 lbs!! :work_out: Goal 12/ 04

Website www.freewebs.com/dimpledn/:strong:12/08 also started a blog!

See me at the www.firmdirect.com site as well under success stories.

OMG!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so completely flattered that you answered my post. I've seen you EVERYWHERE and I am so inspired by you. I've been doing The Firm now for 5 workouts and can tell a little bit. I've promised myself not to step on the scale until after the 10 workouts so that I can see what the results are.

If I see some good results I'm going to get the TransFIRMer and DVD's to go with it. Did you like that series? And the new step? It looks like a lot of fun!

Thanks again,

Marcia.

187(start)/187(now)/150WW/135P<br /><br />Be Smart, Do It For YOURSELF!

:crazy: Silly girl. ;)

I'm tickled I inspire you! Thanks!

I DO like the transfirmer system and the transfirmer is so sturdy and fun to work with. The tapes with this system are quite effective.

OP since July 15, 03 I lost 115 lbs!! :work_out: Goal 12/ 04

Website www.freewebs.com/dimpledn/:strong:12/08 also started a blog!

See me at the www.firmdirect.com site as well under success stories.

I just bought it last night. I will let ya'll know about the results! :)

Brooke ~ HW: 217.0 ~ SW: 211.6 (10/24/09)~ CW: 208.2 (as of 12/12/09) ~ WWGW: 155 ~ PGW: 145

Take measurements, Brooke! My biggest difference is the 2.5" I've lost on my hips alone!

Amy-SAHM of 4

HW: 217

CW: 217

Starting WW's new plan (again for the millionth time) 1/2/12