Health Discovery Network
Guest haun1972

FF Pringles...AWESOME!

Guest haun1972

Purchased the Sour Cream, Regular, and BBQ and they are absolutely wonderful..15 chips for 1pt..great with anything, and a very tasty 1 pointer!

I like them too! I take the plain fat free ones and dip in salsa! The only thing I dont like about them, is they leave a funny film on the roof of my mouth...?

Nicki HW 284.0/SW 246.6/CW 246.0/GW 184

LIFETME- 5/5/07 (lost 100 lbs)

If you fail to prepare, you prepare to fail!

That is the olestra on the roof of your mouth. It can cause gastro distress. Take it from someone who has experienced it. Go easy on them until you are sure your body can handle it.

Karen

Instead of giving myself reasons why I can't, I give myself reasons why can!

I like them too, but second the film on the mouth and the "tummy problems":embarrass . I used to eat them all them time, but I've had to cut back, if ya know what I mean.:o They are good though, I must say.

Julia

SW177/CW131/GW144

Some people do have gastric problems with olestra; however, I don't have them that often and it is a great 1 point treat, as potato chips are one of my favorites.

Lifetimer since April 2001

195/135/150WW

I also agree with the film, but I think it's tolerable. And as far as the gastro upset goes, I limited my self to one serving a day, and I no longer had problems with that. As for the flavors, Sour Cream is my favorite, with Plain in second place. The Bar-B-Que are okay, I've never been a BBQ chip fan. And, what's the JALAPENO?? Is that a new flavor of FF Pringles? What store did you find it in. I've never seen or heard of it, sounds tastey though!

FF Jalapeno Pringles are gr-e-a-t. I found them at WalMart but that's been some time ago. I snatched up 4 packs when I found them and still have a couple pkgs left since I started CORE.

~ * ~ * ~Judy ~ * ~ *

(last updated - 03/25/07

CW: 185

Goal: 140