Health Discovery Network
Guest Keldug

Before and Current

Guest Keldug

Before size 24,and currently I wear a 14 and I can shop anywhere :) I'm still losing and my goal is to be a 10 :workout:

th_KellyBefore.jpg

Image hosting by Photobucket

Image hosting by Photobucket

Hope this works,i have issues with photobucket :o

Guest njprn

Can't get the b/4 pic to come up. The current are GORGEOUS!, however. Your hair is a testimony to your line of work! Keep up the good work.

Guest sodacracker

Wow! You look great - congrats on your weight loss success. :bcbsalute Flex or Core?

WOW!! You have done so well...Congrats on your loss..you've taken alot of years off { in the before to the present }. Way to Go!!

Enjoy your success, Lisa

Lisa JJ

Guest Keldug

th_KellyBefore.jpg

th_100_0243.jpg

th_100_0240.jpg

Finally it worked lol Thanks for your nice words guys! That before pic was when I was only 25...I have lost some and gained it back thru the years but always ended back to where I started. Now I'll be 32 this year and I do feel ALOT younger than I did in my 20's....I've been full force since August last year,my husband and I joining the gym made the biggest difference :exercise:

OMG you look amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How tall are you? did you do core or flex???? I wear a size 22/24 right now and i can not wait to get to a 14.... you should be soooo proud.

~Janna

~ Janna ~

Recommit-3/3/08

HW220/CW182/GW132

Total loss 38

Guest Keldug

aw,thank you! I'm 5'8 and I do the old school WW plan,but I vary my points each day to confuse my body lol

OMG!!! You look AWESOME!!!!! Your hair looks wonderful too....Do you get it highlighted or single processed? I think that I want to go blond when I reach goal :)

Back for the very last time!

I can do it :bcb_tank:

Guest Keldug

My hair was colored and I had it foil highlighted all over to lighten it up overall-you should go for it! :exercise2

You look awesome!!! I cant believe how much younger you look!!! Way to go, these before and after pictures really get me motivated. PS I love the color of your hair too.

~~~~~~ AMY ~~~~~~

Lost 30.5, 38.5 more to go!!

SW: 194--Jan 9,2006

CW: 163.5

GW: 125

KELDUG, dancasapo02.gifCONGRATULATIONS!!!! dancasapo02.gif YOU LOOK FANTASTIC !!!!!!!

SW: 228.80, 9/15/ 05

WW: 173.00, 9/15/06

WW: 170.00, 9/15/07

01/07/06: 25lbs Gone!!!!, WW 25lb. Magnet

01/21/06: Reached ONEDERLAND!!!!

08/05/06: Reached LIFETIME !!!

:goal::goal:: Total Loss FOREVER: (-58.80):strong::strong::strong:

Maintaining: 170.00

GW: 180.00

Great job! Can't wait to see you at size 10 :) .

GTF

SW: 204.6 Highest ever :mad:

CW: 186.5 Thank Goodness:bcb_up

10%:183.6 Fantastic :bcb_happy

GW: 155 Excellent!

In regard to losing: Every ounce counts!

I definitely will do it when I reach 145 :) YOU LOOK AWESOME!!! Have you noticed if people treat you any differently now?

My hair was colored and I had it foil highlighted all over to lighten it up overall-you should go for it! :exercise2

Back for the very last time!

I can do it :bcb_tank:

Guest Keldug
:kiss: What nice words-Thank you. Yes,I am treated differently-it's kinda weird.BUT I do have to say I have been told by friends family etc that I ACT differently too and that may have something to do with it.Ive been told Im more confident/outgoing....I think when you feel good about yourself it shows in your attitude and people gravitate towards that.

I will have to mimic everyone and say WOW. You look fab! You look 20 years younger too, no lie! Best of luck on the rest of your journey!

SW: 215

CW: 206

GW: 180 by June

:work_out:

You are gorgeous my dear. Doesn't it feel great to really lose the weight and then show it off. I am loving it and I am sure you are also. You look great and keep up the great work. If you want to see my pics, my page is titled "before and now and still losing..."liz

Lizzie

"hard work makes you beautiful"

Congratulations on the progress so far! You look wonderful. Keep up the good work. At my starting weight I was also a size 24. Today I went shopping and bought a size 16W. I can hardly wait to see a real 14, not to mention a 10. Thanks for inspiring me.

Sabrina Restart Date 1/1/12 SW 268.5

Guest Bonnie Belle

You're quite beautiful! WTG!

Congratulations! :)

• HW-142 CW-118
  • Success is not built on success. It's built on failure. It's built on frustration. Sometimes its built on catastrophe.--Sumner Redstone

Guest Keldug
:buddysmoo thanks ladies for the encouragement!Its been rough trying to get outta twoterville,my weight seems like its at a standstill and its FRUSTRATING!:mad: