Health Discovery Network
Sign in to follow this  
ZoeyB97

To Eat or Not To Eat?

Just curious, how many wait until after your meeting to eat dinner?

Some people in my group eat before, but 2 of my close friends & I wait until after our meeting & weigh in.

It's a 8:00 right now, & I am starving. I'm eating while on this site. I usually won't eat after 4:00 on weigh in days. My meeting is at 6:00. Would it make a lot of difference if I eat a lite meal before, & save my usual dessert until I get home???

Lisa

This is part of my journey, glad to have you all with me, to keep me company along the ride...

For Christmas of 2004, my parents bought me pants that were a Size 18!

For this year they bought me Size 10!

Joined WW in Jan of 05 & made Lifetime in Aug of 05:strong: :) :D .

It is not good to be starving. I usually wait to eat till after WI but my WI starts at 5 pm and so I am out of there by 6 pm. I have been known to take a snack and eat it after I WI to hold me over. But I don't think it matters. If you eat before WI each time it will even out. I would not have a dinner high in sodium. The first time you might weigh more but it will even out. If you are really hungry then I would eat a light meal. I know if my meeting was any later I would have to have a eat before WI.

Laura (·Î¶ó )

weight.png

Laura's Weight loss Journey

Korea Pictures

Lifetime Since Feburary 15th 2005

My meeting is at 7 PM. I have dinner before the meeting. I never do anything different that day because I feel that is the best indicator of how I am doing.

Susan<br /><br />356/155/166

Success comes in cans; failure comes in can'ts.

Your weight loss will be the same regardless of when you eat or what clothes you are wearing. If you lost 3 pounds it will show on the scale either this week or next week.

I eat breakfast before I go to wi and I lose weight every week. There is a woman who comes to meetings no matter the weather in the shortest lightest cotton sun dress I have ever seen, she wears no socks ever and removes her earrings, rings, watch and eyeglasses. She does this I assume because it makes her feel she will show the biggest loss possible this way.

You can weigh in either way but the loss will remain the same.

Laughter is timeless -- Imagination has no age -- And dreams are forever, Tinkerbell

SW 09/20/05 - 367.6

CW - 248.4*Down -118.6