Health Discovery Network
labri70

White Chocolate Oreo Parfait - 2 PTS

My husband and I threw this together for something quick and sweet last night and it came out really well so I thought I would share. I always have sugar free pudding made ahead in the fridge and we measure out our servings as needed.

My calculations have this at 2PTS per serving.

1 pkg 100 calorie pack oreo thins

1 cup sf white chocolate pudding

Crush package of oreo thins, spread on the bottom of 2 dessert/parfait glasses, add 1/2 cup pudding to each dish. Serve with a dollop of ff cool whip. Easy and yummy. Thanks for letting me share. I am just getting started and this websitte has been a godsend.

Laurie

Life Goal: To be half the size but TWICE the woman. :bcb_wink3

283 / 283 / 145

this looks yummy! Thanks for sharing it! I'll have to try it out!

quotation-open.png Success is the sum of small efforts repeated day in and day out. quotation-close.png

Barb A

I had to bump this because I am IN LOVE with this recipe. Thank you for posting it---this recipe has kept me OP two nights out of this week. I used the cheesecake jello pudding and a bit more cool whip, and it was the perfect-sized dessert!

Christena

SW: 193

CW: 193

GW: 130

I've started mixing in the 100 cal pack cookies when I eat pudding cups. I crush the cookies, add the pudding and some cool whip and mix. I have no patience for layering!! :D

Jeannette

"I have searched for the phrase "I shall walk the Earth and my hunger will know no bounds", but I keep getting redirected to Weight Watchers." Ianto Jones, Torchwood

Thanks for the feedback everyone!! Last nite hubby and I tried sf/ff cheesecake pudding and crushed a pack of the 100 calorie graham crackers. I used a few strawberries on mine and a dollop of ff cool whip. It was cheesecake heaven!!

Laurie

283 / 283 / 145

I made some Cheesecake pudding this morning before I came to work. I can't wait to try it with the crushed oreo thins later this evening as my dessert!!!

WW re-commit: December 18,2006

SW: 132.5

CW: 132.5

GW: 120

12/18:

12/25:

1/1:

I often mix up a box of pudding, then add 1/2 container of cooll whip free and 6 reduced-fat oreos crumbled up. It is soo good!

Guest Sunddycat

This recipe sounds so yummmmmmmmmm.

I have a question about the points. You said 2pts for this recipe 1cup SF white chocolate pudding. I made SF/FF white chocolate pudding last night, and the package info said 1/4 serving = 1/2 cup prepared with FF milk, which is 2pts for WW points. I think if you add oreo cookies, the points for this recipe will be definetely more than 2pts.

When I calculate using my WW slider, 1/2 cup preparedpudding comes out to 1 point based on the nutrition information on my box. I use 1/2 cup prepared pudding with 1/2 package of the crushed oreo thins which is another point for a 2pt treat. I hope this helps. Have a great day!

Laurie

283 / 283 / 145

I have a question about the points. You said 2pts for this recipe 1cup SF white chocolate pudding. I made SF/FF white chocolate pudding last night, and the package info said 1/4 serving = 1/2 cup prepared with FF milk, which is 2pts for WW points. I think if you add oreo cookies, the points for this recipe will be definetely more than 2pts.

The 1 cup of pudding is split between 2 servings. This recipe actually makes 2 servings, so if you were making it for yourself, you'd use 1/2 cup prepared pudding and 1/2 a package of the 100 cal oreos.

Jeannette

"I have searched for the phrase "I shall walk the Earth and my hunger will know no bounds", but I keep getting redirected to Weight Watchers." Ianto Jones, Torchwood