Health Discovery Network
Drayoki

3 Point HUGE Shake

I love these so I thought I'd share with everyone!

1 cup FF milk

2 Tbsp. FF SF Jello Pudding Mix (any flavor as long as it's FF and SF!)

10-12 ice cubes

1 tsp. vanilla extract

3 Tbsp. water (I only do this if the shake is getting too thick for me!!)

Put in blender for at least 2 minutes to chop ice up. Poor into BIG glass and enjoy! It makes somewhere around 3 cups give or take and I sometimes have it for breakfast or lunch!:D

Mel

DD Alexis born 11/04!

DS Aiden born 12/06!

weight.png

Hi,

Thanks for this recipe, it sounds great--especially since I have a hard time getting in my dairy. Could you please tell me if the 3pts is for the whole thing or is it 3 pts per cup?

Thanks,

SW-256.4

CW-246.2

GW-130:bcb_march

:exercise:

:buddysmoo

Take Care,

kelly

Opportunity may knock only once, but temptation leans on the doorbell.

I would also like to point out that this recipe is NO POINTS ON CORE:)

PinkGlttr

a new mama, back and ready for bootcamp business!

HW: 205ish... pregnant

SW: 190.4

CW: 182

MiniGoal: 185.4 MET!:bcb_up

MiniGoal: 180.4

Hi,

Thanks for this recipe, it sounds great--especially since I have a hard time getting in my dairy. Could you please tell me if the 3pts is for the whole thing or is it 3 pts per cup?

Thanks,

Three points for the whole darn thing.

Try this with 1 - 2 tbsp of da vinci instead of extract. Makes it about 10x better. (I like van/cookie dough or choc/caramel).

I did use the SF Da Vinci today instead of extract. I used the vanilla flavor bc that's all the store had! But it did make it alot better! Thanks for the tip!

Mel

DD Alexis born 11/04!

DS Aiden born 12/06!

weight.png

Guest carebear99

THANK you for this post and recipe! I had bought a blender to make the WW smoothies but didn't care for the taste of them. I LOVE this recipe, and it also opened me to the world of DaVinci syrups. I found them at my Super Walmart this weekend so that I could try the recipe. So far I have made them with chocolate pudding with caramel syrup, and vanilla pudding with raspberry syrup. Both were delicious and help me get my milk!

I personally like to add frozen fruit to mine instead of ice cubes, so I get a fruit serving and a milk serving, I make them for breakfast and they last till almost lunch time.

For instance I have made...

Vanilla with strawberry

Banana with strawberry

vanilla with blueberry

lemon with blackberries

chocolate with rasberries...

And now I'm trying to make a pina colda look alike with pineapples.....;)

SW:214.4

CW:210.4(-2.6)

Total loss:4

Goal:160

140x1.jpg

Wow, what a great recipe and great suggestions for variations to it. Thank you everyone!!!

Get set with the right mind set.

Guest KellyGreen

For a more filling and vitamin enriched version, try Slim Fast in there instead of the sf ff pudding. That's what I did this morning and I wasn't hungry until way past lunchtime.

Mmmmmm, Kelly, I LOVE Slimfast products!! :) Great idea...I will have to try this.

Brooke ~ HW: 217.0 ~ SW: 211.6 (10/24/09)~ CW: 208.2 (as of 12/12/09) ~ WWGW: 155 ~ PGW: 145

Yum, Yum and Double Yum!!! This recipe is great!

I used ff sf chocolate pudding mix and I didn't add the optional 3 tbsp of water.

Whenever I start craving chocolate this is what I'm going to make. Thanks for the recipe! :wave:

SW:189.2

CW:180.8

GW:145

Guest Jesus_take_the_wheel

i think using sf/ff pudding is an awesome idea! i think i thought i saw the people from the biggest loser show making these. i have bought pistachio and chocolate to try. can't wait......thinking about adding just a little fat free cool whip to make it kinda creamy.

Guest stacyloveslife

If you're having problems getting your calcium in, take a VIACTIV calcium chew. They come in chocolate or caramel and each chew is 0 points and has 50% of your daily calcium. I've heard the caramel is good, and the chocolate kinda tastes like a tootsie roll. They're in the pharmacy section. Make sure you get the calcium chew and not the multi-vitamin with less calcium. You get 60 chews for less than $7.:)

Guest GingieSue

Thank you for the mulivitamin chew idea! I bought them yesterday and I love them and my 13 year old daughter loved them too! Great idea!

Yum! I made this last night and it was fantastic!

Lifetime as of November 21, 2005 & getting back to goal!

HW - 185

GW - 145

CW - 158

Guest Jesus_take_the_wheel

i made this and it was so yum and filling and the vanilla flavoring really made it great!

Guest ItsallaboutNoah!
For a more filling and vitamin enriched version, try Slim Fast in there instead of the sf ff pudding. That's what I did this morning and I wasn't hungry until way past lunchtime.

Does the slim fast version add more points?

Guest KellyGreen

I think it adds 1 more point......

I tried to make this last night and it came out watery (I didn't add the extra water). Obviously I did something wrong...maybe my ice cubes are too big? Anyone ever have this problem? Any tips to get it thicker?

Kelly

SW: 184.8

:help:

RSW: 179.4 (4/11/07)

CW: 163 (-1 7/20/07)

PGW: 130

I tried to make this last night and it came out watery (I didn't add the extra water). Obviously I did something wrong...maybe my ice cubes are too big? Anyone ever have this problem? Any tips to get it thicker?

Maybe cut down on your ice cubes. I use ice from my ice maker and they are kinda skinny. If you use ice from ice trays I wouldn't use as much.

SW:189.2

CW:180.8

GW:145

OH MY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just made one and haven't even finished it before I had to come tell you how good it was !!!!!!!!!!!

I used the original recipe for the most part.

I used Fudge Choc SF/FF pudding and for the Vanilla, I use DiVinci French Vanilla

Just heavenly.

Thank you everyone for all the awesome ideas. I'll try another tomorrow, I have a bananna begging to be used ;)

Dawn

-------------------------------

Slow and Steady

weight.png

Started WW and Core 9/29/05

:bcb_march Re-committed 03/12/08

Fudge Chocolate SF/FF Pudding??? I've never seen it but it sounds fantastic...is it Jello? What store did you buy it in?

My husband bought me a smoothie machine for Valentine's Day . I finally used it . I made this. It was Oh so YUMMY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Glad all of you are enjoying this as much as I do! I like using the Da Vinci SF Syrups instead of the vanilla extract. Thanks for all of the variations and combos!

Mel

DD Alexis born 11/04!

DS Aiden born 12/06!

weight.png

Ive never seen these Da Vinci SF Syrups. Do you find them in the baking aisle? Has anyone seen them in Canada?

Americans- what grocery store do you get them at, I am going home for a visit (Ohio) in a little over a week

RECOMMITTED AS OF 5/29/2007

First start weight: 141

Recommitted weight 125

Goal weight 115