Health Discovery Network
Drayoki

3 Point HUGE Shake

Hello All.......

My what a recipe and so many replies. I am going to try it for sure.

Someone said their shake didn't fluff up and was runny. FF Milk should always be as cold as can be in order to whip it up.

I have made ice cream like this and I keep putting frozen fruit in it until it makes soft serve. You'd have to put some in the freezer for later I think. I will work with the recipe tomorrow and post a report on it.

I already know what I am going to have for breakfast.

By the way...there are two flavors of Jello sf/ff pudding. One is just chocolate and the other is chocolate royale. The royale is best.

Best to all......TexSis

Guest Fresh Start

I am loving this shake! Thank you for a great suggestion!

I made this morning after my workout with banana SF/FF pudding and some almond extract instead of vanilla and it was awesome. I couldn't believe how much it filled me up!

:strong:AmAnDa:strong:

original SW: 188 lbs

SW after recommitting: 168.2 lbs

GW: 135 lbs

I found white chocolate Jello brand SF/FF pudding. This is by far my fave pudding!

I am going to have to hunt around for that! I LOVE white chocolate! Sounds like a yummy new flavor!

Mel

DD Alexis born 11/04!

DS Aiden born 12/06!

weight.png

Hey y'all- I'm bumping this up and adding another comment... I use a 1pt soy milk in the shake... It drops the pt count to 2 pts! :headover:

Matt

Matt

HW 267

SW 267

CW 267

GW 170

it's not accident or time or fortune, but just yourself that kept things from you

-Lillian Hellman

This sounds sooo yummy

SW 198 -4/24/05 On my own

CW 151 (-47lbs) gone forever!!!!

GW 130- I can do it.. I can, I can, I can

:wave:Slow and steady wins the race

I have been on WW for a year and a half. This may be the best three points ever spent! :bcb_bravo I used FF/SF cheesecake pudding and the davinci vanilla. Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!!!!!! IT TOTALLY KILLED my sweet tooth! This was very filling too...I will probably have this daily. I got a magic bullet for Christmas and it blended it perfectly!

~~Kim~~

I lost 85 lbs on WW and kept it off for 5 years. Working to get back to goal now.

Whole frozen strawberrys work great as an alternative to ice cubes.

I strive to be the person, my dog thinks I am.

Between Tomorrow's Dream

Yesterday's Regret

Is Today's Opportunity.

I have been on WW for a year and a half. This may be the best three points ever spent! :bcb_bravo I used FF/SF cheesecake pudding and the davinci vanilla. Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!!!!!! IT TOTALLY KILLED my sweet tooth! This was very filling too...I will probably have this daily. I got a magic bullet for Christmas and it blended it perfectly!

It always kills my sweet tooth too, no matter what I'm craving. I love the Magic Bullet! I'll have to try it with the 1 pt soy milk too. Nothing wrong with making it less points!:bcb_up

Mel

DD Alexis born 11/04!

DS Aiden born 12/06!

weight.png

Guest candyshungry

Ok... so I tryed this shake a week ago with strawberries and chocolate fudge FF/SF pudding! OMG was it great!!!!!!!!

I did end up adding a packet of sweet and low to it, (the strawberries were on the tart side)! I LOVE THIS SHAKE, THANKS FOR POSTING!! :bcb_up :bcb_up :kickbutt:

:bcb_grin I can't wait to try this shake. It sounds so good. Thanks for all the ideas. Just starting out and need all the helpful hints I can get.

Thank you so much for this recipe.

One huge shake coming up- tomorrow for me.

thanks again,

mojava

p.s. check out the smoothie recipes. I posted one. Yum. yum.

weight.png

Mojava

I make mine like the original poster BUT when I want something coffee like----

I add 1 TBS of instant coffee, like sanka and use the Kaluha Davinci's.

Yummy.

The first time I tried this, it was a disaster. I used ice cubes from an ice tray which were too big. Tonight, I tried it with only about 5 ice cubes. FINALLY enjoying this masterpiece!

Kelly

SW: 184.8

:help:

RSW: 179.4 (4/11/07)

CW: 163 (-1 7/20/07)

PGW: 130

Guest softwhere2

I really like the white chocolate pudding, so going to make one in morning with frozen raspberries added. Trying to introduce new fruits in my life and this works out great.

Make one last night with vanilla pudding and raspberry. Had to make one for DH also since he like mine.

I made one of these last night, DH said he'd try one too. We both loved it. I WILL make it again!

Trudie

HW: 195.6/SW: 195.6

CW: 133 PGW: 138 WWGW: 155

I made this today with chocolate ff/sf pudding and frozen blueberries. Lordy it makes a big glass. Super tasty too! It filled me up enough as a lunch.

Guest nurseadams24

I just found this and you better believe I will be making this tomorrow. This sounds great!

Yummy!! Soo... I made the shake just now!! Used vanilla pudding (unfortunately I only had the cook and serve), added my daily oil (I really really struggle to get this in, so this is a great idea for me), frozen strawberries, and Davinci vanilla.

It's pretty yummy!! It does kind of have a slimy texture, probably the oil. But I knew if I made it without the oil and then made it WITH oil, I would probably never make it with the oil. So I started from the beginning with it! Also, maybe the cook and serve has something to do with it also.

All in all, very yummy and big!! :bcb_happy

Meredith ~ 5'2" ~ CORE all the way!

SW - 167

CW - 160 Stuck in a rut.

WWGW - 137

Goal - 135

1st Mini Goal - 155 by July 14th, my sister's wedding

6/16/07/ +.4

6/23/07/ - 1.0

6/30/07/ +.8

Yummy!! Soo... I made the shake just now!! Used vanilla pudding (unfortunately I only had the cook and serve), added my daily oil (I really really struggle to get this in, so this is a great idea for me), frozen strawberries, and Davinci vanilla.

It's pretty yummy!! It does kind of have a slimy texture, probably the oil. But I knew if I made it without the oil and then made it WITH oil, I would probably never make it with the oil again. So I started from the beginning with it! Also, maybe the cook and serve has something to do with it also.

All in all, very yummy and big!! :bcb_happy

Meredith ~ 5'2" ~ CORE all the way!

SW - 167

CW - 160 Stuck in a rut.

WWGW - 137

Goal - 135

1st Mini Goal - 155 by July 14th, my sister's wedding

6/16/07/ +.4

6/23/07/ - 1.0

6/30/07/ +.8