Health Discovery Network
Drayoki

3 Point HUGE Shake

Made this yesterday w/ vanilla sf ff pudding and no Davinci syrup at all. I did add some stevia, which I won't do next time - a bit too sweet for my taste. I also added strawberries, vanilla protein powder, and 1 T peanut butter. Adding peanut butter takes care of your oil without making it slimy.

Doing it with soymilk reduced it a point; adding strawberries, protein powder, and peanut butter added 5 points. However, I had half of it for breakfast, then half of it after my workout because it was so big and very filling.

Thanks for this recipe! It will definitely be a staple.

The days are wonderful and the nights are wonderful and the life is pleasant.

-Gertrude Stein, "Portrait of Mabel Dodge at the Villa Curonia"

Guest beandip

This recipe makes me SO happy! I think the pudding mix makes it thicker and creamier - before when I would try to make drinks like this, they always came out runny and grainy. I would never have thought to try this on my own!

Today I used SF vanilla pudding mix, added a Tbsp. cocoa (I know it adds to the pts but I was craving chocolate), a tsp. of instant coffee, along with the milk and ice.

Before I started WW ice cream was a big weakness of mine - I think this treat will help me resist. So THANKS, BCB, for an amazing recipe!

i just made it now for dessert! its excellent!! i was surpised i much it made!!! soooo filling!! sooooo yummy!!! gotta go buy more puddings now!

one question though.....i have a bunch of fat free pudding mixes but they arent sugar free..so does that mean more points???

My combo

Silk Soy Choc Milk-1 cup

SF FF Choc Pudding

1/2 of a banana

vanilla

ice

My DD and and shared it and it was awesome!

Guest QueenBee2

bumping up~!

I can not wait to try this out! Maybe tonight, as my stepdaughter wants ice cream shake for her b-day instead of cake, I'll be having one of my core friendly smoothies.

~~Question, does it matter if the sf/ff pudding is instant or cook n serve?

~Nicole

SW:156.4

CW: 141.2

WW goal: 137 / My goal: 134

There are so many ways to fail but only one way to succeed; NEVER GIVE UP! by Johni Pangalila

~Check out my AVON website: www.youravon.com/ninzerill !!

Absolutely delicious!! I added a tsp of Peanut butter and it was so good!! I am going to get some protein powder and have this after I work out. I find this extremely filling and it definitely takes care of my sugar cravings!!!

**Sheila**

SW- 158.6 (5'9")

CW- 143.8

GW- 135

I just made this with SF FF Lemon Pudding and 1/2 t. vanilla. Wow! What a great way to get dairy in and soooooo filling. I have just gotten my blender out of retirement! :bcb_bravo

FREEDOM'S just another word for NOTHING LEFT TO LOSE.

i like make these almost every night!!! im addicted!!! my favorite is the white chocolate! saw lemon in the store the other day and tried that but didnt taste that great...im sticking to white chocolate and the cheesecake..... YUMM!!!!

I just can't tell you how much these shakes help to keep me OP. I have one every night after dinner, Chocolate Fudge is my fav, and they are so filling! Thanks to whoever posted this originally. :bcb_bravo

FREEDOM'S just another word for NOTHING LEFT TO LOSE.

Just wanted to point out that peanut butter doesn't count as a healthy oil, so be sure you're getting your oil in somewhere else if you're using PB in the smoothie! You can definitely add oil to a smoothie to get it into your diet and the oil mixes right in. I like flaxseed oil because it has those heart healthy omega-3 fatty acids. :)

I love smoothies. :D

Locavore on Core, eating local, organic farm-fresh foods, avoiding "Frankenfoods," and blogging all about it!

This was good! And big! (which I always like) After blending mine, I stirred in some low sugar cherry pie filling - that was a little much. I think next time, I'll use some frozen (unsweetened) cherries in lieu of some of the ice. And I may try the cheesecake pudding with frozen strawberries, too...Mmm!

jendear75

Returned Lifetime member

:bcb_tank:

http://2011istheyear.wordpress.com/

Guest roynjess

this is SO TASTEY!!! so happy I found this today!

I made it using:

1 cup skim milk

2 tablespoons FF/SF chocolate pudding mix

1 teaspoon almond extract

2 tablespoon Fat Free whipped topping

5 ice cubes.

only 3 points and it's magic!!

put it all in my magic bullet and blended away, it's DELICIOUS!!!!! (I'm glad my kids aren't home or they would all demand one too!) :bcb_grin

Yum! I just made this with vanilla pudding and frozen Strawberries. Really good!

Amanda

ds 03/25/10

dd 10/12/06

ds 09/19/00

232/150/138

I am still loving this shake but have found that mine are a little watery. Is there anything that I can do to make it thicker?

weight.png

OMG!!!!! friggin yummmyyyy. I used littlebitt of coffee in mine. Took my sweet craving away.

weight.png

12/26/08 224.4

01/02/09 223.1

What section of the grocery store do you find the Da Vinci?

If you really want something, you can figure out how to make to happen.

My grocery store doesnt carry the Davinci syrups. I have to get them from either Walmart, Sam's Club or online

**Sharyn**

"If we couldn't laugh we would all go insane!" ~ Jimmy Buffet

SW: 169

CW: 161

GW: 140

I saw this recipe yesterday afternoon and couldn't wait until I could try it. Just fixed my first one (white chocolate) and I added a tsp of canola oil. This will help me get my dairy and oils, two areas I have been very slack in consumption. Have to say this is very good!!! Definitely will continue making this.

MO Platoon #24

Start date - 1/21/09

HW: 245 lbs (3/1/07)

SW: 227 lbs

CW: 225 lbs (2/2/09)

GW: 199 lbs

U know...I shared this recipe with someone and they asked me why it was 3 points instead of 2.

I didnt really know the answer.

Can anyone tell me how/why the original recipe comes out to 3 points?

The only thing in there that could even possibly count would be 2 tablespoons of the sf jello pudding and you are already counting the milk it's mixed with.

**Sharyn**

"If we couldn't laugh we would all go insane!" ~ Jimmy Buffet

SW: 169

CW: 161

GW: 140

Guest jasoncardenas21

Did this last night and added a tbsp of PB, salmonella free, and it was awesome. Tasted just like a Reese's Cup Shake. My fiancee loved it as well. Substituted extract with Torani FF/SF Vanilla Syrup.

I tried this tonight with the vanilla pudding and frozen whole strawberries in place of the ice cubes. Delicious! I've really been struggling to get my milk servings in and I think this ust might be the answer. I stuck a banana in the freezer tonight to use for tomorrow nights shake. This may just become my nightly treat/dessert.

Starting weight. 301.4

Current weight. 295.4

1st mini goal. 285

2nd mini goal. 275

3rd mini goal. 265. :bcb_march