Health Discovery Network
Drayoki

3 Point HUGE Shake

When you calculate the shake out on e-tools it comes to 3...I now make mine with light vanilla soy milk and that makes it 2 pts!!!!

weight.png

If you use regular vanilla soy milk with the added fiber, it also only comes out to 2 points.

**Sharyn**

"If we couldn't laugh we would all go insane!" ~ Jimmy Buffet

SW: 169

CW: 161

GW: 140

I drink one of these shakes a day. I add a cup of frozen blueberries or strawberries instead of ice with SF FF cheesecake pudding mix. It is delicious!!

Saved by grace and grace alone! Ephesians 2:8-9 ~Candi~

These shake recipes sound so yummy!!! This will help me get the milk I need, since I'm not a fan of milk. I can't wait to try them. I used to have protein shakes with the Da Vinci syrup when I lived in Tampa. I know Wal-Mart carries small bottles and I've seen bigger bottles of Da Vinci syrup at health food stores. Thanks for posting these great recipes!

HW:235

SW: 197.5

CW: 193.0

GW: 140

~*Amy*~

weight.png

Years ago when I first joined WW we used to make:

1 cup skim milk

1 tsp. vanilla

1 pkg. sweetener

ice cubes

Very thick and very filling. Instead of the vanilla, you could have added other flavors - or even add a few strawberries or half a banana.

Lifetimer since April 2001

195/135/150WW

I rotate from the original...I mostly use the choc. fudge pudding with either, frozen strawberries, banana, skippy natural PB, or a couple Tsp. instant coffee...Sometimes I do the banana & PB together...I have even been known to add 1/4 cup fiber one original into the strawberry choc., or banana and choc. as I blend for added fiber, really is very good...

~*~ Robyn ~*~

Guest jasoncardenas21

I just wanted to bump this thread because it helped me a ton. This way all the newbies can see it too.

i just made one that tasted like eggnog

2 tbs vanilla pudding

1 tsp rum wxtract

2 oz egg nog davinci falavoring

a cupp ff milk

ice

eggnog shake

1 cup FF milk

2 Tbsp. FF SF vanilla Pudding Mix (any flavor as long as it's FF and SF!)

10-12 ice cubes

1 tsp. rum extract

2 oz eggnog flavord syrup

I like the look of that shake - I'm going to get some FF and SF ice cream and try it with that - yum