Health Discovery Network
MRSchultz

Firm Believer's Club???

I did it - I bought the TransFIRMer last night and I'm very excited to get started on the first workout tonight when I get home.

I went into their website to check out the 30 day free trial membership, but they ask for my credit card, etc. and I hate giving that out over the internet. Is it really worth it??? I realize that there is no cost for 30 days, but I'm curious as to if you actually use it? And, how do they know when you 30 days are up and what is the cost if you don't cancel before that?

Thanks,

Marcia

187(start)/187(now)/150WW/135P<br /><br />Be Smart, Do It For YOURSELF!

I'm a member and I really enjoy it, but not everyone finds it worthwile. I'm only active here and there so I don't mind paying for the access. I would pay to be here. In fact, I do donate a few times a year to help keep this site going.

The FBC is free for 30 days then $24.99 for the next 90 days then $9.99 a month after that. You must cancel befor the end of the 30 days or you will be billed for the next 90 days.

There are a few free groups out there on yahoo and ezboards, but I can't keep up with that many sites so I just stay here and the FBC.

Joanne

SW 252.6/WWG 157/2013 Restart 192.6:bcb_huh:/CW189

I joined a while back and forgot to cancel before my 30 days expired so I did get automatically charged. I didn't find it all that useful after the first couple of weeks and I really didn't have time to keep up with FBC and here. I get good support for the FIRM and for WW right here at BCB.

You can try it, but if you don't like it remember to call them probably in the third week to be safe.

Nancy

Original SW 175 (1996)

2008 stats: SW 153.6 12/31/07 ~ HW 156.0 09/15/08 ~ CW 153.2 09/22/08 ~ GW 137 ~ PGW 130

My pictures!

"Good food brings good health and longevity." - Chinese fortune cookie

I would take advantage of the 30 days free. It's not big deal to just call and cancel, they don't give you a hard time.

I didn't find it all that useful ONLY because I didn't have the time to dig in and look around all the time. I can seeing joining again in the future...maybe when 2 of the 3 kids are in school. I just couldn't keep up with BCB and FBC.

Amy-SAHM of 4

HW: 217

CW: 217

Starting WW's new plan (again for the millionth time) 1/2/12

Ditto what Amy said - just remember to cancel it after the 30 days or you'll be charged! I didn't make such great use of my membership since what limited time I'm on the internet, I'm usually here!

Heidi

SW: 244.8

CW: 239.4