Health Discovery Network
Guest Annie00

sandwich bread...

Guest Annie00

I love white bread and absolutely hate wheat or whole grain. I usually buy Sara Lee white bread, but it's 2 points a slice. Does anyone know of a bread that is either white, or has the same texture as white, and is 1 point a slice or less?

Thanks!!!

Have you tried the Sara Lee DeLightFul? It's 2 slices for 1 point. I haven't eaten regular bread in so long I can't tell you if it's really the same texture but I like it.

Joanne

SW 252.6/WWG 157/2013 Restart 192.6:bcb_huh:/CW189

Guest J-Dizzle

I cannot plug Sara Lee DeLITEful enough. It's white bread-ish but as stated above 1 pt for 2 slices....it's WONDERFUL!!!!!!!!!!! This is the lowest point bread that I have found that isn't wheat/whole grain..... enjoy!!!

I just have to chime in here and agree totally with Joanne & Jessie! The Sara Lee DeLightful is so yummy!! I don't eat very much bread, but once in a while when I get a hankering for it, Sara Lee really hits the spot.:p

I refuse to sacrifice what I want most for what I want now!! (Author unknown)

163/139/129

October, 2008

Guest Annie00

Great! Sara Lee Delightful it is... Thanks guys!

I love natures own 2 slices for 1 point.

It is the health line bread..comes in white, wheat and honey wheat

hw 297 while pg with 2nd child:mad:

sw 230.5

cw 206.6

rejoined ww 1-07

Guest Annie00

Thanks for the info about white bread last week. I bought the Sara Lee Delightful in white, and I LOVE IT! It tastes just like the 2 point per slice bread!!! Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

that wonder bread it is new

I am not defined by the number, but how healthy my body is!

2 teach is 2 touch 4 ever

~*Nicole*~

Guest ShaeSim

I just wanted to share that I love Natural Valley Lite Sourdough - 2 slices for 1 point. It is made by Healthline I think...I find it at all of our local grocery stores...

I have tried the SL Delightful breads but don't really care for it - texture I think...

Shae;)

I have been looking for the Delightful bread and can never seem to find it. I must look again. I also love sourdough so I will be looking for that one.

My favorite sandwich bread these days is Manachievitz (sp?) light seeded rye. It is 2 pieces for one point and really tastes like a good rye bread. The WW one is okay, but I love the caraway seeds in my rye!

The brand my family always buys is "35". It's 2 slices for 1 pt. and they have white, wheat, and wholegrain. It can be pricey though. Good luck!

Jessee

SW: 200.8 CW: 167.2 WWG: 147 PG: 135 TOTAL: 39