Health Discovery Network
Casey4

Da Vinci Customer service rave!

Hi all, I just wanted to rave about the great service I received from DaVinci.

I had placed a recent order, and while I usually am very happy with most of their flavors, the ones I got left a lot to be desired. They didn't taste anything like they were supposed to (I thought)

I politely wrote expressing my disappointment and suggesting making more smaller sized bottles so when we got a flavor we didn't like at least we weren't out so much money.

I got a return email in less than 15 minutes, with a sincere apology for my unhappiness with the product. Then she told me to look at the list and pick any flavor and they would send it to me free of charge! I wrote back saying I was a bit unsure of what to choose, because of my recent experience and suggested a few flavors that I had thought of trying, and so she said I'll send them both to you!

How's that for good customer service? They have a customer for life :)

WOW- that's awesome. Good for them for treating you so well!

Darci :wave:

224.2/175/165

Started WW 4/18/05~~60+ pounds gone 11/15/06~~trouble maintaining, back on program 10/14/07

Wow! That's pretty cool. Although I do wish they'd make smaller bottles because when you live alone, that's a LOT of syrup!

Heidi

SW: 244.8

CW: 239.4

I do like the little sample bottles. I think you have to get those online?! I've only tried 1 kind and it was great. Which flavors didn't you like?

Amy-SAHM of 4

HW: 217

CW: 217

Starting WW's new plan (again for the millionth time) 1/2/12

I have heard so much rave over Da Vinci syrups. I couldnt find them where I shop. Do you have to get them online? If so some one post the link to their web site.

Thanks,

Country

~* Tina*~

Started WW 10/18/05 Restart 05/18/2010

I can, I will, I am :headover:

You can get many of the basic flavors at the stores(vanilla, hazelnut, etc). I've seen them at Kroger, SWM, Marshall's, TJ Maxx and some others.

Most of the flavors I like aren't at the stores. Banana and Creme de Menthe are my favorites and I order those online.

Amy, the ones I didn't like were Peanut Butter and Caramel/Dulche le Leche. I was really bummed because I bought the caramel first and I don't think it tasted very caramel like. So I figured Dulche le Leche would have that milky creamy taste I was looking for, but it tasted exactly like the caramel! The PB didn't taste even remotely like PB.

But, I got my free order today, and the Cherry and Chocolate Chip Cookie dough are delish!

Ugh!!!! I have been searching online for a place to buy the cookie dough that won't cost me a million bucks and I can't find it!!!!!

weight.png

Guest mom2twingems

Also remember that although we expect things to taste a certain way, often reduced fat or sugar items arent quite the same.

I took a food science class in college and our big project was to develop a product such as sugar free or fat free, let me tell you we must have made that cake over 100 times with different ingredients and the final project was good but not great.

I agree on the caramel - it is not all that good. My favorite is the German Chocolate Cake flavor, and the Praline is also good, but you have to get the amount just right - a little goes a long way. I like it best mixed with the Vanilla flavor.

They have always shipped my orders very quickly, and they are packed to withstand just about anything!

Rose

HW:175

WW Goal: 136

Below WW Goal since Dec. 2006

Personal Goal: 118-123

CW: 120.0 (11/18/08)

BMI: 21.8

"Be miserable. Or motivate yourself. Whatever has to be done, it's always your choice." Wayne Dyer