Health Discovery Network
NJB

Cheesecake Factory...UGH

I believe I might be faced going to the cheesecake factory tonight. I am not a dessert lover...thank god. So I am ok on that. I am not sure about the menu there though. I tried dottis weight loss zone and she doesn't have any points down for the food. I usually would order salmon with Herbs but not sure what the point value would be. Can anyone help? Even if you could give me a website that I could find some info.

Thanks

This was my first signature a couple years ago!

SW 185.2<br />CW 153.0<br />Per. Goal 140<br />WW Goal 153<br />32bs. never to see again!

Second Time: SW 196.0

5.15.06=-1.4

5.22.06=-2.4

5.30.06=-0.2

6.7.06=-1.0

1st month=-5/191.0

The Cheesecake Factory is one of the worst places to eat, WW-wise. The portions are huge and the items are full of calories. I don't know where you can find nutrition info for them, I honestly haven't found a place that has it. But I do have some suggestions:

-Drink plenty of water

-Avoid the bread

-Whatever you decide to get, get a to-go box right away, and put over half of it in the box.

-Do your best to estimate the points.

Good luck!!!

Brooke ~ HW: 217.0 ~ SW: 211.6 (10/24/09)~ CW: 208.2 (as of 12/12/09) ~ WWGW: 155 ~ PGW: 145

I doubt you'll find nutritional information for the Cheesecake Factory anywhere since the restaurant doesn't provide it. You might be able to get close by looking for similar items on other restaurant websites.

I've only been there for lunch. The last time I went I had their asian chicken salad with the dressing on the side. I also took off most of the crunchy noodles that were on the top. I figured the points for the salad at about 6 based on the ingredients.

Luanne

"Just Do It"

Goal - 8/2/02

They have a great appetizer, lettuce wraps, which are more than enough for a meal. It's romaine lettucue with chicken, a few different dipping sauces, and veggies on the side. They're really good!

Good luck!!!

lbab is corrected about the lettuce wraps. They are quite good and I actually find that I can't eat all of it. Ask the appetizer to be served at the time of the meal so you don't get it first and then have to wait or eat in front of everyone. I don't even look at the menu since that is what I always order and don't want to be tempted by anything else.

Kim

Knowledge is POWER.

SW: 198.4; CW: 166; GW: 155.0

When I've been there in the past I've ordered a few different things:

• Miso Salmon (Baked Salmon, snow peas & white rice)
  • Lettuce Wraps
  • Teriyaki Chicken w/ rice

weight.png

Thank you ALL!!! Acutally I looked up the lettece wraps they have at PF Changs and they are so many points, I can;t believe it!!! Anyway i will look over the menu and put half of it in a togo container right away. You all made my night a little better!!!

This was my first signature a couple years ago!

SW 185.2<br />CW 153.0<br />Per. Goal 140<br />WW Goal 153<br />32bs. never to see again!

Second Time: SW 196.0

5.15.06=-1.4

5.22.06=-2.4

5.30.06=-0.2

6.7.06=-1.0

1st month=-5/191.0

Portions are ENORMOUS at the Cheesecake Factory.

Are you going with someone you might share with?

SUE

Lifetime #1: 11/26/02 (230/150)

Restart 3/31/09

222.6/210.8/160 (-11.8 - 1st 5% lost)

Thank you ALL!!! Acutally I looked up the lettece wraps they have at PF Changs and they are so many points, I can;t believe it!!!

Remember that the nutritional information on the PF Chang's website is for the entire serving, not by portion. In order to figure out the points you'd need to figure out how much of the total you ate.

Luanne

"Just Do It"

Goal - 8/2/02

I just wanted to add my two cents about the cheescake factory. I have been there a couple times since being on weight watchers and they have always been VERY accomodating to my requests (like asking for things to be made with NO butter or oil).

I think the last time I went there I got the chicken medallions and substituted the mashed potatoes for the steamed vegtable. It was great AND it was a large portion so I cut it in half and saved the left-overs for lunch the next day. I have also ordered salads and asked that they come without certain things (like cheese, or getting grilled chicken instead of fried). And I usually have it with no dressing, or ask for a couple slices of lemon and squeeze that on for some flavor.

Use your imagination when ordering and have fun there! It's a great place!

Keira :wave: