Health Discovery Network
Ginaki

Lean Cuisine Deep Dish Pizza

Up until today I have never had a Lean Cuisine I didn't like. Today I had a spinach and mushroom "deep dish" pizza. There was very little topping on the pizza - the crust was quite thick and totally tasteless. However, every other LC product I've had was always good. I especially like the new paninis.

Lifetimer since April 2001

195/135/150WW

Hey Gina!

Agree with you on this one. I found the crust to be too chewy, almost tough in texture. It's OK if you want to have your "pizza" fix, otherwise LC has many other entrees that are delicious.

Sincerely,

Cat

HW167 / WW140 / CW125

Guest Anibas

I have not tried this product that you ladies are talking about but you might consider going to Lean Cuisine's website and voice your opinion about this particular item. Give them some feedback about their product.

I agree. I tried this one last week and was a bit disappointed.

I love the Lean Cuisine Panini with the chicken, cheese and mushroom. I thought since the pizza had similiar ingredients, that it would taste as good as the Panini. NOT!

Their Panini's are the best !!!:)

SW: 228.80, 9/15/ 05

WW: 173.00, 9/15/06

WW: 170.00, 9/15/07

01/07/06: 25lbs Gone!!!!, WW 25lb. Magnet

01/21/06: Reached ONEDERLAND!!!!

08/05/06: Reached LIFETIME !!!

:goal::goal:: Total Loss FOREVER: (-58.80):strong::strong::strong:

Maintaining: 170.00

GW: 180.00

I called Lean Cuisine and told them how much I liked all of their other products, but told them my thoughts about the pizza. They appreciated the comments and are sending me a coupon for any LC product.

Lifetimer since April 2001

195/135/150WW